I put together a new BSP pack.
- New version of BSP that was just released!
- Entity description improvements (thanks to Chef-Killer and the other guys at OTB for doing a lot of this).
- Batch file tweaks so you don't have to manually configure directories/install locations. Should just be able to unzip it and go! Will read the paintball2 install dir from the registry.
- Updated qbsp to better handle small brushes.
- Misc. config/toolbar changes to help make things easier.http://dplogin.com/files/mapmaking/bsp_pb2_build041a.zip