Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: rule_, HelloTeam  (Read 10367 times)

bitmate

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: rule_, HelloTeam
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
the fact is that there was no investigation.
If you have evidence for that you can repost your statement.  I can verify that we had a lot of log reviews and stuff.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2007, 02:23:52 PM »
not what i meant. I mean you guys didnt mean to investigate anything. you didnt have to check logs or anything to verify. it was a well known fact. if there was an investigation it was useless because multiple committee members knew Rule_ was HelloTeaM and it should be an 8 day ban for him being totally open about it and you guys knowing =\

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »
Sorry, but I'm going to have to go against the committee on this one :-\

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »
why is this still under discussion. the decision has been made. just because everyone "knew" they were both the same person, isn't actually an argument. i don't think they actually knew it was 2 seperate accounts(from what i am reading, i may be wrong i am suuuuper tired) this argument has been the same on basically every multiple account ban thread out there. i believed the committee was handling everything poorly in the beginning, but now i know they are doing the best they can, with what they can, how they can. if they decided on a 16 day ban it was obviously for a reason. i just hope they are not letting personal feelings sway their judgment. i don't know rule_ personally, but i can probably say that he wasn't one to get on peoples bad sides. he seems like a decent kid and from what i have seen hasn't been in trouble besides this, of course. so i doubt that had anything to do with the judgment of the committee. just let this go. rule_, take your 16 days and come back a new man. :D