Author Topic: Wrath, Thrust 2 Accounts? Diff People? Same Comp?  (Read 1562 times)

bleach

• Stingray
Wrath, Thrust 2 Accounts? Diff People? Same Comp?
« on: November 16, 2007, 09:20:52 PM »
Wrath and thrust ackward is it, wrath admitted today that his friend thrust uses his name on his computer with wrath as other username, now i thought it was one account per person, well i see that wrath and thrust is alike, cause wrath goes away and thrust comes back and thrust says im wrath friend then he goes away and wrath comes out of nowhere. Check there ips.

charger, thelegend, wrath: 1st Account

camo, thrust, colt45: 2nd Account

now wrath admitted that his friends account is on his computer along with his, but im not for sure if there same person or just friends, check there ips.

bleach

• Stingray
Wrath, Thrust 2 Accounts? Diff People? Same Comp?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
Wrath and thrust ackward is it, wrath admitted today that his friend thrust uses his name on his computer with wrath as other username, now i thought it was one account per person, well i see that wrath and thrust is alike, cause wrath goes away and thrust comes back and thrust says im wrath friend then he goes away and wrath comes out of nowhere. Check there ips.

charger, thelegend, wrath: 1st Account

camo, thrust, colt45: 2nd Account

now wrath admitted that his friends account is on his computer along with his, but im not for sure if there same person or just friends, check there ips.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: Wrath, Thrust 2 Accounts? Diff People? Same Comp?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »
Once again:

Don't make two topics about the same thing.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Wrath, Thrust 2 Accounts? Diff People? Same Comp?
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
If they're both using the same computer, then obviously they won't be on at the same time.  I'll check the logs and discuss it with the committee, though.