Author Topic: Crashing/Exploiting Servers: .Ij.QueeNiE  (Read 7377 times)

Viper

• Autococker
Re: Crashing/Exploiting Servers: .Ij.QueeNiE
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 10:36:36 AM »
Edge, a hack isnt a bug !

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 11:58:37 AM »
yeah cobo

but why im banned but sk89q not ?
we both crashed a server , we both crashed a server without people playing on it and we both helped jits...

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »
Maybe the logs where you crashed a server (or servers...) should be made public so we can see if you were actually just testing the bug or not.
As to sk89q, there are no logs so you're just out of luck there.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »
what a joke :)

so i will see the logs, where i typed : blabla into the console, i think u cant get this logs.

the only logs which xbain have is , vipersen connected to server , server restarted...

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »
nah if he say to me : jits banned me because they have logs and they didnt ban sk89q because they dont have logs, so i will see my logs

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »
I try to keep myself away from this kind of things, mainly because I read the threads, then when I'm done and I feel like saying something I start to write the post, but half way there I decide I dont care and close the window. Why did I post now? Because as I said, I just cant believe that you would keep standing by such stupid arguments. Looks like someone just wants to see someone that is a good, and role model of this community banned because, I dont know, makes you feel better about yourself?

that is a funny thing to say. why would it make me feel better to have a "role model of this community" banned? silly cobo. i like how you guys are protecting him. acting like he is some sort of god, he can't do anything wrong!

Finding excuses of why people think your logic is flawed doesnt make yours right.

yah ok. i stand by what i have said in this thread and every other one on the subject. i am not the only one that believes sk89q should be banned with anyone else.

Also, you seem to have forgoten the part where someone told him a WRONG integer of the command.

you also seem to forgot that he went onto a server that was not his own and KEPT TRYING to use the command.

Anyway, this is as far as I'll go in the subject, because you obviously wont listen.

ok.