Author Topic: Crashing/Exploiting Servers: DaRk`viper  (Read 14404 times)

Viper

• Autococker
Re: Crashing/Exploiting Servers: DaRk`viper
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 08:20:36 AM »
Rofl , if u are matching and u type BLABLA and the server will go down, u dont will say to the others what u did ?

If not , you are a liar.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 08:23:54 AM »
Call me whatever you want. You don't know me. Good luck

frozi

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
who is this re do you even play this game ?
hate guys who don't even have any clue of the facts but talk that much.
and jitspoe 32days for viper is just ridiculous
if he wanted to crash server the whole time he wouldn't tell you whats the bug think about it Jesus

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 09:13:51 AM »
You crashed a server by accident or not. IDC. The main point is YOU crashed servers. Oh yeah and 32 days is too much i think... it should be same ban as in multiple accounts (sorry my english)

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 09:38:35 AM »
Re said the thing just like it is, You didn't just test it, you spreaded the word and crashed many servers. Just accept your ban, it's not like you die if you can't play this game in the next 32 days.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 09:55:41 AM »
Re said the thing just like it is, You didn't just test it, you spreaded the word and crashed many servers. Just accept your ban, it's not like you die if you can't play this game in the next 32 days.

Haha , i didnt just test it ? sry no , i did just test it , i didnt want to damage other peoples...
And no i didnt spreaded it to everyone, i just said on ts : Oh Wth , the server is down. i think it was me, because frozer said im EDIT and now the server is down.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 11:28:44 AM »
The committee opted not to ban sk89q, as he was actually trying to help with the situation and did not have malicious intent.  Also, no admins have come forth with any logs proving that he crashed any servers.

And Btw, he said he did and i helped u too..

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »
32 days are good.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »
Basically what you are trying to do is argue your way out of a ban. Check the forums to see how many times that has worked. Once you do, you will realize you are wasting your own time.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »
dont think so , because its unfair to ban me and sk89q not, thats all.

say me why im banned and he not
i think u cant!

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »
maybe the committee cant stand u? :p

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 03:35:02 PM »
Just uninstall, your bad.

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »
dont think so , because its unfair to ban me and sk89q not, thats all.

It would be just fair, if all people chrashing server get the same ban (0 days, 7 days, 32 days, ...). I don't know who is all, but if sk89q or any other people known as a "server chrasher", they should also also get a ban.

It isn't important / interesting, what he did / or will do for this community. If he makes excrement, he must live with the same results as the other player.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
You crashed a server by accident or not. IDC. The main point is YOU crashed servers.

The committee needs to take that point into account when deciding bans on this. Because I know in some cases (hint hint I agree with coLa) people are not getting bans when they should be.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 05:42:32 PM »
The committee needs to take that point into account when deciding bans on this. Because I know in some cases (hint hint I agree with coLa) people are not getting bans when they should be.

EXACT|meddling|LY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »
Viper: I was under the impression Bain detected you using the exploit AFTER it was made public, since he wasn't logging it until it was a known issue.  I'll get more details and discuss it with the committee.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »
Ok thank you

frozi

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 06:00:13 AM »
it is also  a waste of time to see people in here who have no idea what happened.
some of them just want to get other players out of the game...
that`s also not the fairest way to get this game clean of hackers exploiders or whatever...

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
Everyone just stop.

In most games, where you exploit a bug it results in a PERMANENT ban.  We should be LUCKY to have our 32 days.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again.  sk89q does not deserve a ban.  He does all these things for the community, then does probably the SMALLEST thing he can do to upset the balance, probably not even knowing that this turmoil would ensue. 

Leave him be.  It's fine.  We voted for the committee, they voted on his ban.  So in a roundabout way, we actually voted for sk89q not to be banned.  Think about it.

Please don't post again unless you bring a valid argument forward, that has NOT been discussed or clarified in this, or other posts.

Thanks.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 08:39:38 PM »
Everyone just stop.

In most games, where you exploit a bug it results in a PERMANENT ban.  We should be LUCKY to have our 32 days.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again.  sk89q does not deserve a ban.  He does all these things for the community, then does probably the SMALLEST thing he can do to upset the balance, probably not even knowing that this turmoil would ensue. 

Leave him be.  It's fine.  We voted for the committee, they voted on his ban.  So in a roundabout way, we actually voted for sk89q not to be banned.  Think about it.

Please don't post again unless you bring a valid argument forward, that has NOT been discussed or clarified in this, or other posts.

Thanks.

Good post and way to be a stand up person