Author Topic: No info but watch out for this hacker  (Read 2404 times)

shockk

• 68 Carbine
No info but watch out for this hacker
« on: December 28, 2007, 05:23:08 PM »
 My demo didnt record, no screenshots, but Ill give you eveyrhting that happned. I was planning on bringing a demomwith me... :(

His name (if i take a guess, it started with "sadel") was sadelochinovsky. There was about 7 of his names on the score sheet all with the a low ping of 1. Some of the hacked mans players wrent of a full name like sadeloch or sadelochinov. I could easily tell all of these players under his name were acebots, they would walk into walls, and meaninglessly bump into things.

The map was blitz, It was tonight  about an hour ago. You know there is clear walls on blitz? I was on the opposite side of one and the ace bots would jump back and forth stupidly shooting the glass wall and it crouched and tried to shoot me. A newbie behind the bot jsut shot it. Im sorry the demo didnt come through but it was on a [qehs] public server.

Watch out for this guy, nobody else was in the server excepts for some nonames newbies and a guy named Assasins Creed who laughed at the bots.

Thanks for listening and I'll try to get some proof.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: No info but watch out for this hacker
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »
Im not sure if i missed what the hack was or what. Can some1 mention what the hack was? Or do you mean the acebots?
It's not hard to name bots if you have the required o.p pass on the server. "addbot <name>" right?

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »
Can you please rephrase that jumble of nonsensical information into something a little easier to understand?

Thanks.

Holo

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 10:44:46 PM »
Just to Clarify that this wasnt due to a bot. [QeHs] Servers should never have bots on them what-so-ever. UNLESS we're messing around, even then we remember to remove them from the server though.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »
I'll try to say that in a quicker sense, there was a guy who had a bunch of acebots in a qehs public server and their ping was 1.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 07:49:50 PM »
Real acebots have a normal ping.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »
Actually, they ping 1 now, to avoid confusion.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »
So r you saying that the guy hacked a [Qehs] server and made a bunch of bots named after himself.  if thats what your saying then this is serious.  But I am confused, please verify whether I am right or wrong.
-Cusoman

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »
So r you saying that the guy hacked a [Qehs] server and made a bunch of bots named after himself.  if thats what your saying then this is serious.  But I am confused, please verify whether I am right or wrong.
-Cusoman

Having login to a q server is not serious...

Kid also has no proof, close this topic, useless