Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: OnSlaught, Reaver  (Read 19794 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: OnSlaught, Reaver
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 02:26:19 AM »
really? that sounds like you changed what i did for the ban? hmmm. i got banned for complaining? wow. gj
You were banned for multiple accounts.  Your shorter ban was retracted because of complaining and replaced with a full ban.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 07:12:15 AM »
Jits i dont think you have to say anything else. Hes banned. Let him cry. The more you respond to him the more he will keep posting.

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 10:35:47 AM »
Well jitler already deleted my post with all the flaws in this game.  I don't know why.  It's rather hard to fix something that you don't know about.  Sorry jitspoe, but you don't even play this game.  How could you possibly know of the many flaws it carries?

But whatever.  Your the smart one, right?  Just go ahead and ban people for whatever you please.  It's ok.  Nobody will care.  They won't voice their opinions in your threads so they get banned.  Naw, wouldn't even dream of it.

Please, with all due respect, don't delete this thread.  If you feel I have offended you, try to take a step back, and realize that hey, maybe something is f*cked up here.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »
jits can we be reasonable... 32 days for two accounts, one of which was not logged into is a bit harsh regardless of how much of a prick Reaver is

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 11:05:26 AM »
Honestly it should be 8 for confessing, and if you want to double that for being his second offense make it 16. But seriously Rule got caught a second time and his ban was only 16, Making Reaver's 32 out of spite is just unreasonable.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »
yeah i mean... theres plenty of people who go their whole lives with anger issues...

Id be pretty raged if I got banned, came back trying to assume a new identity, got caught, confessed, and got banned again

...lmao what a bad story

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
Knew that was reaver. haha.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 01:13:00 PM »
ya i was evading it. thats what i do. btw darkness has wallhacks on his computer. :X my bad didnt mean to say that. and he modified the game. man these things keep coming out of my mouth!

lmfao. what a little kid. why would you say that? why are you trying to bring someone else down with you? grow up. you obviously have learned nothing while you were gone. you deserve what you got and more. evade all you want, but when hardware bans are implemented you will be SOL.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »
lmfao. what a little kid. why would you say that? why are you trying to bring someone else down with you? grow up. you obviously have learned nothing while you were gone. you deserve what you got and more. evade all you want, but when hardware bans are implemented you will be SOL.

you act like hardware bans havent been implemented =X

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »
from what i have seen it's still a vote. but i could be wrong.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 01:18:18 PM »
youre mistaken my soft drink themed friend =P

check the ban list

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »
yeah someone requested it, but I believe jitspoe made a statement that it was already implemented  :P

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 02:20:27 PM »
Look at the ban list. All the new bans have hardware ban entries along with the standard IP and Hostmask bans...

Justinph5

• Autococker

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 05:14:49 PM »
Well considering reaver admited he evaded his ban dont that mean he will still end up with a long ban time. So either way it will be a 32 or more day ban.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
no atmays. standard procedure is 16... esp since rule did the same thing and got 16 for a second offense

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »
but im saying that he admits that he evaded ban. Even if it was 16,  Isnt that like a extra 16 days for the evade, which will end up 32. So either way he would have a long ban time.

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
LOL JITSPOE ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

DID YOU REALLY JUST DELETE MY POST SAYING THAT IN FACT HARDWARE BANS ARE _NOT_ IN EFFECT?

I sure hope you didn't.  Because I don't want to have to go all the way upstairs to get my can opener so I can open a can of whoop-ass on you.

And no jitspoe, sorry to inform you.  Your so called 'hardware bans' are not in effect.

Maybe your having them implemented later, but you said they were here yesterday.

And for the love of jebus.  Don't delete this.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 08:14:50 PM »
no, it was probably deleted because you called previous posters idiots.

[on edit] It wasnt me.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »
theyre in effect fool... for anyone banned in the last like 2 days...

and knack or y00tz couldve deleted the posts.