Author Topic: Feature: Multi-Column List Widgets  (Read 15786 times)

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
Re: Feature: Multi-Column List Widgets
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 08:59:38 AM »
Alrighty, so looks like this will be in build 42. I put together two menus, a scores menu and a server browser menu, that use the new widget.

Both designed for 1280x720 or bigger. Menu files attached.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 04:45:24 AM »
Hmm, the code for this is in build 42, finally, but I didn't update the menus.  Trying to update the menus now, and the "menu_server" cvar doesn't seem to be set properly?  The server I try to join is not the one I selected.  It's like server roulette. :D

Edit: Ah, I think I see the problem.  When you sort the widgets, it doesn't update the IP's.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 06:30:33 AM »
Interesting -- sorry for the hassle. To prevent me from accidentally playing with my own compiled version I have a firewall block set up, so I only ever tested it with the server data loaded from the serverlist.dat file. Seems like I missed something that's different when the list is reloaded, quite possible IP addresses get mismatched then.

Could you get it to work? I can also look into it this weekend... You migrated to git in the mean time? Is the repo puclibly available anywhere? The code I have is still from 2015 :D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 04:48:41 PM »
I never could get the git migration to work, so I went with SVN instead: https://sourceforge.net/p/paintball2/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/

Seems it works fine if you don't click on one of the headers to sort by name/ping/etc.  I'm guessing the IP's stay in the original order after the sort while everything else gets reordered.