Author Topic: Cheat Detected: where did u d/l your hacks?  (Read 10278 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: where did u d/l your hacks?
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »
Names used:
where did u d/l your hacks?
u have nice hacks
nice hacks
nice hacks bundle of twigs
how do u see thru smoke?
noname(2)
eat excrement and die
I'm a noob
tenor uses good hacks
IP: 71.179.204.59 = pool-71-179-204-59.bltmmd.east.verizon.net
Cheat: ZGH

32 day global ban

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: where did u d/l your hacks?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 01:07:35 AM »
Nice list of names.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:53:55 AM »
lol.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:48:57 AM »
I was playing with him last night. Too bad he wasnt any good.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 07:51:27 AM »
WoW that dude had hacks

I played with him to, Yeah hes not so good.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »
i was more shocked about Acrozap or w.e who got caught... he was a clutch pub-noob

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »
Not in the mood to really check this, but that looks alot like my ISP/IP.  Wonder if i'm banned too.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
i was more shocked about Acrozap or w.e who got caught... he was a clutch pub-noob

I would say at least 90% of the people caught cheating are very poor and/or new players.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
i meant it more like "if you had acrozap in a noob 1v1 at the end of a round, i'd take him over the other guy"
he probably was horrible though

Kingston

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »
Gentemen..  I am this person...  Let me say this;  PLEASE READ ALL OF IT BEFORE YOU REACT!!!

a) some of these names were mine: where did u d/l your hacks?, u have nice hacks, nice hacks, noname(2), I'm a noob

b) some were NOT mine; nice hacks bundle of twigs, how do u see thru smoke? eat excrement and die, tenor uses good hacks - EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

c:) I was using the ZGH hack...  why?  because if you play DP2 for 5 minutes, you see all sorts of hacks - speedhacks, aimbots, etc.  the ONLY way you can beat this game (f your new to it)is to cheat.  I know those of you that have been playing for 100+ years will tell me that if you are good you don't need cheats.  Well, how do you get good if you are surrounded by cheaters??  Try fruitlessly?  LOL  What amazed me most, aside from the number of cheaters is the number of BLATENT cheaters.  By the way, most of my names was because I was pissed at the blatent cheaters!  I played WOLF ET for some time and NEVER CHEATED!!  I stopped playing because of the cheaters - the cheaters RUINED THE GAME.  Also, many of my posts were "cheaters will ruin this game too!" as I've see online games ruined by cheaters, much like WOLF ET and now DP2.  I'm not here to plead my case, I am here because (if I could play again) I could find several dozen cheaters in a day!!  It's a dose of hypocrisy.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 11:59:37 PM »
Too bad none of us cheat, except you and a select few. I guess people can't get semi decent at a game without a 5 day newbie thinking everyone is cheating.

Kingston

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »
This is what I'm talking about .. "Too bad none of us cheat.."  you are fooling yourself.. It's sad

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »
 Listen very carefully kingston. If there were aimbotters and speedhackers everywhere then the 100 year experience wouldnt help. Hacking means that you hit almost every shot. Dont think any human could match that.
Speedhackers.
When you see a speedhacker, go observer, hit your camera button, follow the speedhacker, type "record speedhacker_his/hername" and get some footage. Thanks to GLS you can type "players" to console and get his/her account nr. Next come to this forum, make a decent post about it, give the account nr, if no account was found (he/she didnt have GLS account or wasnt logged in) describe the time, server (so the server admins could find the cheaters IP).
Aimbotters.
There are a few aimbots detected by the cheat detection system (i guess?), but it cant catch all of them. Make a video again of a person who moves like a noob but shoots like Zeus.
Wallhackers.
Also detected, but some might get away. Some might have been caught, but since Jitspoe bans them manually in the end, it might take time until the ban takes effect.

Hope you wont say "everybody hacks" after playing this game more than 1 month.

Kingston

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:48 AM »
Hold the phone... "Hacking means that you hit almost every shot." - seen that..  "There are a few aimbots detected by the cheat detection system (i guess?), but it cant catch all of them." - you 'guess' - THAT'S MY POINT..  "Hope you wont say "everybody hacks" after playing this game more than 1 month.".. I did NOT say that, what I said is that you need to hack to survive a month!..  what I am saying is that there are a boatload of hackers going undetected, and you're leaving it up to the 50 or so players that are out there eveyday (be real, there are really not that many players out there)...   I AM NOT A FAN OF HACKING - I HATE HACKING!! WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE GAME, I LOVED THE LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT I SAW - NO CHEATING!!.  But the simple truth is that most of the players hack and you are all in denial.  Want proof?? Unban me (or not, this is not a plea), I will follow your instructions, and report everyone I see. 

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 12:58:33 AM »
 Im sure you are misunderstanding something, if not everything.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 01:32:19 AM »
Kingston, what's your point?

We all started as newbies, to be good at this game it takes time. What did you wanted to acomplish by hacking? You wanted to survive? Why? If you wanted to be good at this game you should have tryouted for clan (the one that has Mirc channel), and read this forums. It's the eassiest way to learn. But no, you decided to hack to be good. So naturally, by doing that, you fell down in the eyes of every player. There's more in this game than just to be good (I for instance am here because of the people from my clan and people from community). Pubs don't mean anything, they are just for practicing and relaxation. And you don't need to be extremely good player to be in a clan to gain experience, since M7 and Fl1p are leaders of training clans that could have helped you with your problems. But no, instead you hacked and than sayed your excuse is that you got owned in a pub. So what?

There's no way for your actions to be validated, so you can just drop this issue.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 04:09:26 AM »
A). you want to beat a game that is really unbeatable, and you can never really "master" it either.

B). just let me say i have never seen you play, so i could be horribly wrong by what i am about to say. ALOT of the better players have been playing ALOT longer than a month. but, just because you've played this game for a long time doesn't necessarily mean you are going to be good. this game takes time, like others, to get the hang of the ball flight, movements, and jumps. if you can't jump or move like everyone else you are certainly going to be an easy target for the more experienced players. i realize not everyone that comes to this game has had a background in FPS gaming, i myself started FPS with this game and let me tell you, it was tough to get the hang of at first. i didn't resort to hacks to help me improve my game or "hang with the big boys". so for you to come in here and tell all of us that you needed the hacks to survive, is pretty sad. we all took the time to learn the game and get the hang of it without hacks.

C). not every hack is detected, you're right, but most of the more popular ones are. and since they are popular, they are the ones most often used. so if there are people out there that are "blatantly" hacking, they will be caught and banned. i highly doubt there are that many hackers out there. if there are they suck so bad they go unnoticed in pubs, but end up getting caught by the cheat detection.

why don't you worry about yourself and play your game. why would you need hacks to keep up with everyone else? just practice and learn, you will get the hang of it. now you have to wait out your ban. there is no way your ban will be lifted, no matter how hard you try. i suggest you find something else to do with your time, instead of wasting it on this forum trying to justify what you did.

you cheat, you get banned. end of story.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 04:28:44 AM »
To go along with coLa on B you can ask y00tz. He will tell you that although he has played the game for a while that he is still a noob.

* KiLo <3 y00tz!!!

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 06:28:17 AM »
Hold the phone... "Hacking means that you hit almost every shot." - seen that..  "There are a few aimbots detected by the cheat detection system (i guess?), but it cant catch all of them." - you 'guess' - THAT'S MY POINT..  "Hope you wont say "everybody hacks" after playing this game more than 1 month.".. I did NOT say that, what I said is that you need to hack to survive a month!..  what I am saying is that there are a boatload of hackers going undetected, and you're leaving it up to the 50 or so players that are out there eveyday (be real, there are really not that many players out there)...   I AM NOT A FAN OF HACKING - I HATE HACKING!! WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE GAME, I LOVED THE LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT I SAW - NO CHEATING!!.  But the simple truth is that most of the players hack and you are all in denial.  Want proof?? Unban me (or not, this is not a plea), I will follow your instructions, and report everyone I see. 

Solution: Dont use detectable hacks?
or
Dont use ZGH which 910237857 people have been banned for... wow

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 06:29:18 AM »
To go along with coLa on B you can ask y00tz. He will tell you that although he has played the game for a while that he is still a noob.

* KiLo <3 y00tz!!!

I've matched with y00tz, and won. =] <3 Mike

and yeah everyone starts out as a n00b, ask me. or KiLo would probably be more realistic =P