Author Topic: Sharing Cheats: KiLo  (Read 45461 times)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Sharing Cheats: KiLo
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2008, 11:55:18 PM »
exactly true. 2 years is way too much considering he didnt use them
Please stop saying exactly im sick of it :/ U have said it in your last 3 posts......I pretty sure we get the point now....Anywayz ill try and edit my post with something intresting give me a sec..

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2008, 12:06:03 AM »
ok rick lay off me ok im F@#$ing tired so i cant think of stuff right now and besides im a teenager. most of us arent very original
I really dont wanna flame you and get banned from the forums. Just dont get the point of posting without new facts "i cant think of stuff right" why did you post then???

Back on topic: I thought these hacks were taken off of zilla....once they were found. Must be mistaken.

Edit: im a teenager too......

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2008, 12:10:57 AM »
Back on topic: I thought these hacks were taken off of zilla....once they were found. Must be mistaken.
They were.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »
I have talked to Smokey about this and told him what I know. And that is that I am still questioning whether or not they were immediately removed only because when I seen the thread I went and downloaded it from zilla-clan right then.

twistdid

• VM-68
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2008, 04:56:38 PM »
= Well it seems to me there is a problem here.

= We have a 1024 day ban.. Ouch =(

= Just to let everyone know. No matter what you say this isn't a democracy. They could have it written somewhere that a ban for this could only be 100 days. Then they could give Kilo a 1024 day ban and guess what, There is nothing you can do about it.

= Every single person in this comunnity could say drop the ban, but it won't happen. Because this community has leaders and those leaders make the decision. When that decision is made it is final.

= I agree the length of time that this ban is set forth is long. Too long to bother playing the game again if you ask me.

= But Kilo did do something wrong. He knew it was wrong. He even confessed, but it had been to late. He had already made the mistake.

= If you murder someone and then confess about it. What happens to you?

- Twistdid -

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »
= If you murder someone and then confess about it. What happens to you?

Get a lawyer to prove that confession was coerced, you weren't read your rights, and the cops didn't follow protocol, thus making the confession a mute point.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »
Look at Y2J, thinks he's going to law school or something. Oh yeah...

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »
Please, anyone who watches law and order knows that.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
If you murder someone and then confess about it. What happens to you?

In Mexico, you get to cross the border, but only if you promise to come back and help their viva la fiesta army.

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »
stop crying, kilo asked for it... if your going to hack/make hacks/upload hacks, its not your decision to make what the ban time is. now shutup and take it like a man. if your going to complain about your ban than you shouldn't have done it in the first place. theres bans for a reason meaning hacks have no place in paintball so if your that dumb to break the rules dont complain about the punishment. i agree with the ban keep it 1024 days he deserves it. committee may not always make the right decision but they did here great job boys. keep the bans comming.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2008, 10:00:15 PM »
Major you have no clue what you are even talking about. Now go back to your corner.

Nitroboy

• VM-68
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2008, 12:02:39 AM »
stop crying, kilo asked for it... if your going to hack/make hacks/upload hacks, its not your decision to make what the ban time is. now shutup and take it like a man. if your going to complain about your ban than you shouldn't have done it in the first place. theres bans for a reason meaning hacks have no place in paintball so if your that dumb to break the rules dont complain about the punishment. i agree with the ban keep it 1024 days he deserves it. committee may not always make the right decision but they did here great job boys. keep the bans comming.

wow, that's like really deep/unnecessary/mean. Im pretty sure everybody knows that kilo isn't trying to get out of the ban due to what he did, but still as every body in this thread keeps saying, 1024 days is to long for sharing a cheat that someone is going to get caught if they used them anyways. I have faith in the committee, but 2 years for a hack that he didn't use/people will get banned if they used them anyway is to much just for being banned. I would agree with the ban if he actually used the hacks, but he didn't and came clean. I just hope people will make the right decision in the future for the sake of this game.

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
Someone explain to me how it's been proven that KiLo didnt use the exploit/hack.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2008, 12:19:30 PM »
Did I show up on jitspoe's cheat detection?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:27 PM »
i think the point that people who used the cheat kilo gave them would have gotten banned which in turn, would have made the game a better place to have fun without those wannabe hackers. Kilo did not use them so therefor he wouldn't have gotten banned ( that is... if the no giving out hacks rule was not in effect)
That rule has a way to long of a punishment. He didn't use them, only noobs did, who ultimatley get banned at the end any way. All due respect but, If the committee feels strongly about punishing people who give out hacks, i believe that 3 years is ridiculously long. punishing a person who gave out hacks to a dumb person  but didnt use them himself  shouldn't be a 1000 day ban. Let those dumb@$$3$ use them i say, and get their @$$3$ get banned.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
However, i also see how that in darkness and madmans case, making a cheat and giving that out is a worse crime than giving out a detectable one. i dont know if kilo's was detectable from the start  nor do i know if kilo had made it himself. i can see how these two conflicts are closely related so i can see how the punishment can be 1000 days ( sorry kilo )

But maybe there is a distinction between the two?

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »
Did Darkness and Madman show up? Is that even relevant? Your ban has nothing to do with the use of hacks, asking that question was really stupid of me. I apologize

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »
This is what is included in the .zip.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2008, 03:19:20 PM »
looks like more distribution to me

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
Yeah with ZGH Penix and a speedhack all detectable. As well as those model hacks too. And I have heard from multiple people that the OGC aimbot is a complete joke. And the texture hack to my understanding is unbanable considering that the screenshot from Spook's photobucket did not warrant a ban.

You may as well give painke a 1024 day ban as well because he is the one that made a lot of the excrement in that pack and I can prove it to.