Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 65011 times)

Olbaid

• Autococker
HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:28:54 AM »
During this intense match on blitz.bsp, we at CC noticed that these two individuals kept twitching to their own players.  So we decided to chase each one and we firmly believe that it is quite obvious they are using some sort of aim bot.  Enjoy.

http://loluploads.com/453604 - Bix's demo

Times:
10:40
10:17
9:50
8:25

http://loluploads.com/223916 - My demo

Times:
17:12
15:44
15:06
14:55
14:27
9:20

http://loluploads.com/083468 - Rest of my demo
It appears that wanted turned his off when he lagged out.

Time:
8:20

After the match was over, Bix went to darkness since he seems to always know what hacks are being distributed around.  Sure enough Darkness already knew about this hack and confirmed it existed.  He claimed MadMan is giving it out to others with a whole set of hacks.

(03:10:28) <@bix> <bix> so madman has been giving out aimbots
(03:10:28) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> yeah lol
(03:10:28) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> amongst other things
(03:11:05) <@bix> <bix> and sits exactly on our teams face
(03:11:05) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> whole texture set
(03:11:05) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> modded paint splats and excrement
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:40:48 PM by Olbaid »

Byz

• 68 Carbine
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:13:29 AM »
Haha. When we matched their clan every qehs guys including me said that homingbullet is using an aimbot.
I hope they get caught cause i am 100% sure they are using one.
Also when HomingBullet came to server he reconnected right away... Possibly turned aimbot on?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:17:41 AM »
Hmm, ive played them but i havent noticed anything real different about their gameplay/aim...

I get owned still so yer. Nothing has changed :)

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 02:19:41 AM »
lol

I think if they was aimbottin i would know.

They dont hack trust me.

Spiders

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 02:56:18 AM »
lol

I think if they was aimbottin i would know.

They dont hack trust me.

I dont trust you atmays. :'(

Just kidding!!!

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:17:32 AM »
14:27 was funny.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »
I got a kick out of the constant spaz to his own players.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 03:42:58 AM »
Clearly an aimbot.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 03:49:53 AM »
During this intense match on blitz.bsp, we at CC noticed that these two individuals kept twitching to their own players.  So we decided to chase each one and we firmly believe that it is quite obvious they are using some sort of aim bot.  Enjoy.

http://loluploads.com/453604 - Bix's demo

Times:
10:40
10:17
9:50
8:25

http://loluploads.com/223916 - My demo

Times:
15:44
15:06
14:55
14:27
9:20

http://loluploads.com/083468 - Rest of my demo
It appears that wanted turned his off when he lagged out.

Time:
8:20

After the match was over, Bix went to darkness since he seems to always know what hacks are being distributed around.  Sure enough Darkness already knew about this hack and confirmed it existed.  He claimed MadMan is giving it out to others with a whole set of hacks.

(03:10:28) <@bix> <bix> so madman has been giving out aimbots
(03:10:28) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> yeah lol
(03:10:28) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> amongst other things
(03:11:05) <@bix> <bix> and sits exactly on our teams face
(03:11:05) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> whole texture set
(03:11:05) <@bix> <DaRkNeSS|bbl> modded paint splats and excrement

K This is madman.. First off..I dont do excrement with DP besides IDLE mirc. and if i wanted to give out hacks i meddling would.. Darkness go kill yourself you punk bundle of twigs.. seriously.. Go talk excrement some1 else.. and Baid.. For you to think its me.? wtf... thats about stupid as intercourse... Darkness is just trying to be a punk meddling female dog cuz he is a worthess bundle of twigs. Seriously guys grow the intercourse up... and keep my name outta your mouth.. its not a detective. k meddling thx. stupid intercourses... the hacks i have on a video are detectable too.. stupid donkey darkness. i will send you a meddling razor blade to kill yourself.  (quote from MaDiZzLe)

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 10:20:42 PM by jitspoe »

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 08:27:30 AM »
Classic Steamage never gets old.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 09:04:27 AM »
Aside from the arguement with Madman, those two guys are using an aim bot in my opinion.  I have seen people with aim bots and the demo shows the classic "snapping to an opponent" but I guess his programming skills are that good see as he was snapping to his own team too.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
lol wow are u guys serious???? i dont deny the fact that i got an aimbot which I'm practicing in urban terror called mombot, as do many players of DP but the fact that i use if for paintball is a complete lie!!! i have played paintball to long to hack. mombot is also a know bot that does not work on digital paintball.

EDIT: i have watched the demos and this is how we always play. I don't understand as there is not out of the ordinary in the demos.

EDIT: I got a kick out of the constant spaz to his own players.-spook .
spook do you never have your crosshairs on your own teammate in a match when u are unsure whether its your teammate or not?

EDIT: this is the funniest stuff ever if i get banned from dp it will be so sad the fact that we beat cc means we got to be hacking wow. so sad they got beat fair and square if i get banned from dp for this it will be sad cause everything i do in dp is legit.

EDIT:Also a number of other little tidbits:
1) you go on a 3 streak against [CC] then lose to .eB-? One with hax on one with hax off maybe? Who knows just throwing out ideas.- deranged
deranged eb was 2v3 gainst our clan if we tried and played match completely we all know what would happen.

EDIT:
If this guy is so pathetic to cheat elsewhere why do we think he won't here? Ban him.

And make it a real ban, not some 30 day joke. Folks deserve to know that cheaters are removed from the game.-m7
m7 first time offense is 32 day ban it would be wrong to punish us for long-term ban for something we didnt do. i play this game now for 6 years.... game is awesome people say why if we hack urt why not hack dp its simple dp is fun. urt i dont care about i play it once a month just fun to hack it.

EDIT: By the way i got to find the logs but bullet and me both recieved our mombot from reaver in S clan.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:53:01 PM by Homingbullet »

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »
lol wow are u guys serious???? i dont deny the fact that i got an aimbot which I'm practicing in urban terror called mombot, as do many players of DP but the fact that i use if for paintball is a complete lie!!! i have played paintball to long to hack. mombot is also a know bot that does not work on digital paintball.

EDIT: i have watched the demos and this is how we always play. I don't understand as there is not out of the ordinary in the demos.

spook do you never have your crosshairs on your own teammate in a match when u are unsure whether its your teammate or not?

Yeah thats how i play, i randomly spaz my crosshair to my own team, exactly on his face, then exactly to my other teammate behind the clear wall. after that i put it exactly on the other teams face!

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »
how would you not know if it's your teammate, lol...14:27 is a pretty good scene though.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
I'm sorry homing, but 10:17 AND 8:18 in bix's demo was just too blatant, your aim basically just cycled back and forth stopping directly on two players' heads. Before that I didn't believe it.

Sorry, but in conventional aiming, your aim just doesn't SNAP to players' heads like that. And especially it doesn't cycle back and forth between players in fractions of a second stopping on a meddling dime on them.

Also a number of other little tidbits:
1) you go on a 3 streak against [CC] then lose to .eB-? One with hax on one with hax off maybe? Who knows just throwing out ideas.

2) Bullet/want3d's aim style seems to completely change when he lags out. it doesn't seem to be as.. "precise"

3) If you hack in UrT, what's to keep that mentality from migrating into other games?

4) I know you and bullet/want3d are relatives, if one of you hacks it's not surprising that both of you hack.

I'm sorry, I'd like to believe you but those demos are just too blatant. I mean your aim doesn't even scroll between the players slowly, it just snaps dead on them instantly lol.

EDIT: Just watch baid's demo. I like want3d's 180 twitches when he gets capped on
EDIT2: It seems baid's demo is more focused on want3d, before it I though you were the only one hacking, homing, guess I was wrong. Same twitching, snapping, and player cycling. 9:20.. pretty funny. He just can't seem to get his aim to snap t othe right player :P
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 11:32:42 AM by Deranged »

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 11:57:58 AM »

If this guy is so pathetic to cheat elsewhere why do we think he won't here? Ban him.

And make it a real ban, not some 30 day joke. Folks deserve to know that cheaters are removed from the game.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »
Yeah. I can't wait till Jitspoe reads this thread.

DIPSET39

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »
homing dude ,,im not gonna look at the demos cause i really hope this excrement is false i really really do,,,,ur a 22 year old man same age as me, aibotting is for punk kid noobs who are really easily caught not for people who have experince in this game and have semi good skills,but homing i like ya but if it is proven that u hacked im gonna have to agree with with m7 with a longterm ban cause theres nothing worse to me than a hacker who just came back from a 30 day ban playing with people who have never cheated (DIPSET)

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
I'm sorry homing, but 10:17 AND 8:18 in bix's demo was just too blatant, your aim basically just cycled back and forth stopping directly on two players' heads. Before that I didn't believe it.

I have to agree, 10:17 was definitely not natural aim.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 01:28:07 PM »
lol wow u guys r pathetic I like want3d's 180 twitches when he gets capped on.-deranged . do u guys know what recon is?