Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 65052 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »
The way the bans work is that it starts at something like 30 days i think, and then doubles everytime he gets banned. so it's like 30 days --> 60 days --> 126 days. He's been banned before

Oh and the reason why you're not allowed to modify the textures is because on maps like the one shown, you could rename all textures to the same ones so whenever you saw anything that wasnt brick, you knew to shoot at it.

Maybe if you took your time to understand the context of this thread you would understand. I co-created this thread when it was originally made to convict homingbullet and wanted(boolut) of using aimbots. Therefore I know he hacked before, and that his first ban was 32 days. But really, he needs a ban..but not 4 months imo.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »
Despite what some people think, I really don't like banning people.  I wish people could just play fair, so I could spend my time working on making the game better rather than having to deal with the people who make the game worse.  It would save a lot of time and a lot of stress.  I often struggle with decisions to ban people.  That's why I formed the committee to help with some of the tough decisions.  In this case, I did feel the 128 day ban for modified textures might be harsh at first, but then after checking some logs and seeing that Homingbullet had modified maps and even ran ratbot again recently, I don't think it's unjustified.  People get upset with me for not doing enough about cheaters, but then they get mad when they or their friends get banned for cheating.

Some games don't give you a second chance if you're caught cheating.  If this was one, homing wouldn't have even had the chance to play after using an aimbot the first time.  Maybe if he comes clean about where he got the modifed maps instead of acting like he doesn't even know about them, we can work out a deal on a shorter ban.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
modified maps? u mean wall hacks?? i was given wall hax still when i clanned with darkness. i never used them since the ban darkness and everyone got for walls. i never got a chance to use them i checked them out but this was what 6 months ago i don't know how long its been. but jistpoe seriously ratbot? i havnt used that crap since the ban - it makes your aim much worse... ratbot is for people who cant aim worth crap. - also jistpoe its messed up that the committee votes on how long the ban should be because they base it not on what u did but on how much they like that person which in this case didnt work out very well for me.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2009, 07:09:18 PM »
That's why you don't give the people on the committee a reason to not like you.

I do remember Olbaid being on you about modified textures a couple months ago when I was in uR.  I recently found out that the reason you weren't banned was because you changed the textures back and sent him that screen shot.  Lying to a person is a bad way to get them to like you.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2009, 07:16:29 PM »
considering jitspoe that a ban should be doubled. then it really should be 64 days if put in mind that he where banned for 32 days for their first offense.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »
lol br5 i changed the ss and sent it to him? rofl? really? the hr4s i use are the ones in ss but barrels r regular colors. and do u have proof that i used these textures in  a pub? or do u assume? like the committee. Also i dont kiss ass to the committee like some- thats why they dont like me they talk excrement - i give them excrement back. you kiss ass.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:46:52 PM by Homingbullet »

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:08 PM »
 In this case, I did feel the 128 day ban for modified textures might be harsh at first, but then after checking some logs and seeing that Homingbullet had modified maps and even ran ratbot again recently, I don't think it's unjustified.

Homing, you've stopped listening. Spend your 128 days cleaning off anything DP2 related from your computer. Then install a fresh version and download any maps, etc. Should be plenty of time to adequately do this. Also, please learn how to use a "."(a period), and some other usefull grammer tools. Just cause you know what you're saying doesn't mean we do.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
Interesting, Hes banned for a brick barrel. Then its said that he had used modified maps and aimbot recently hmmm. Aimbot and Modded maps are worse than brick barrels by far And that's not the basis of this ban, i'm confused, I thought all that stuff was detectable , why did it take a screenshot of brick barrels to bring out the Aimbot and Modded maps accusations, I think its a lie to make the ban look more reasonable. Me and Homing aint been so cool lately and haven't being seeing eye to eye and Me and his differences is prob reason uR faded, but I do think this ban is far to harsh. I don't think it should be a ban considering they wasn't used or atleast ban him for a couple weeks. Not current ban, its ridiculous.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
mewa i dont care about my grammer about dp rofl.

perhaps mewa you should check your grammer because im pretty sure cause is used improperly in the sentence lol BECAUSE mewa

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 03:38:03 AM by Homingbullet »

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2009, 10:10:46 PM »
...jitspoe hath spoken.
give up.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
while clans that really hack dont get banned cause they got u in the committee to back your intercoursein ass.

Now that's funny.

Homing, please keep posting; you're a constant supplier of quality idiotquotes

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »
Now that's funny.

Homing, please keep posting; you're a constant supplier of quality idiotquotes

Every couple days I hear people say I hack. Every couple days there is logs in our priv with people saying that we hack. Every couple days I look on the forums to see if people care to report us/me. Every couple days I come to the conclusion they don't care and/or they truly believe I/we don't hack.

EDIT: Is olbaid really protecting friends? Doesn't appear that way.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2009, 12:16:40 AM »
its nice to see that u guys are so easily amused.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »
Locked:

This thread is going nowhere.