Author Topic: Looking for a clan  (Read 3601 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Looking for a clan
« on: May 04, 2008, 10:24:35 AM »
I am looking for a clan with a few requirements:

1. Scrims/matches often
2. Uses irc
3. Uses voice communication, at least for social reasons and preferably for recon.

I would prefer they not suck, but then that may be too much to ask for given my skill level.

Post below with irc info if you would like me to consider your clan. A little speech on the benefits, list of members, etc. won't hurt either.

skitzo

• Autococker
Re: Looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
#team_A4F I'd would be happy to recruit you, we try to match as often as possible (kind of hard with just 2 people as we just started) but once we do get some members we will match quite often. And yes, we use the DP Login vent for voice communication/recon.

Hope to see you soon,
Skitzo?

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 12:59:50 PM »
Just for clarification purposes, is your dp name sktizo glass?

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
no =] i've seen him before and every time i see him he laughs at me and accuses me of stealing his name XD

my dp names that I usually play as are:
Skitzo?
HaRmLeSs
N1NJ4
Overk1ll

iLLuSioNisT

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 02:50:08 PM »
Hey man we see eachother all the time....U should hit us up tonight BHS im illusionist and i know u seen me around # 1 spot most of the time and our leader is paint god ....We got 5 members and we lookin for about 10 so hit us up we play on synmasters most of the time and our forum is at www.stepabovetherest.freeforums.org

LAter iLLuSioNisT

iLLuSioNisT

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
ah we got vent and we also are gettin our own server soon....and we have a few test for you when and if u want to tryout u got to get to level 5 in dpjump and a few other things CYA

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:50 PM »
you base your tryouts on jumping?! wow. thats stupid. I can't jump very well but im still a good player so dont make jumping a requirement.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »
I would avoid him if I were you looks like one of the clans that die in a few days like mine :D