Author Topic: Multiple Accounts (Marawana)  (Read 3926 times)

iced

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multiple Accounts (Marawana)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
just to point something out...on the first and fourth one it says profiles for shapeee for both....maybe he deleted and switched it to his other account? idk im just puttin this out there

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
Yeah that shapeee thing makes it pretty darned obvious even without IP checks lol

MaRa

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 10:24:16 AM »
Very nice Henkka, it's nice to see when you get banned you like to try and take other people down with you. Unfortunately you're attempts to get me banned as well are based on misplaced knowledge. Me and my two brothers all play PB, and one of them decided to make two accounts, firstly shapeee, which he played for a while, but then decided to make a new one, warn3d. He contacted Jitspoe about this and asked him to delete Shapeee, for which we got no reply.  My eldest brother is Smyth But Is Currently Inactive As He Is At University, and I am marawana. I used to play on my brother's accounts before they got annoyed with me playing it and told me to make my own account, which is why my account is that old. I admit my brother did some wrong in making two accounts, however neither me or my brother are responsible for his actions and even after we owned up to Jitspoe we got no reply. We are simply 3 brothers who all play PB. If you doubt that I have 3 brothers, I can send you a photo if you wish just to prove that I am not lying and that we are being truthful. You can delete my lil bros accounts if you like warn3d and shapeee as i told him to delete that name (shapeee) so i can get it :P but please. Im not lying

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 12:59:30 PM »
shao is your bro?

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »
Lol, if you have told Jitspoe that you have brothers who also play dp, you shouldn't get that pissed off.
Very nice Henkka, it's nice to see when you get banned you like to try and take other people down with you.
Not trying to take anyone down. Just reported for possible multiple accounts. It's not like i'm the only one doing it.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 02:45:09 PM »
Lol, if you have told Jitspoe that you have brothers who also play dp, you shouldn't get that pissed off.
I have a brother who also plays DP and people who like catching people don't care.  Its only when someone gets angry or has nothing better to do and wants to report someone.  Aka this thread.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 04:01:11 AM »
I don't particularly like to report someone in the internet for something, lmfao. I also have usually better things to do than sitting at a computer, reading these forums. Like i said, i just reported for multiple accounts since it's against the rules. Jitspoe and the committee will take it from there, right? If that guy has spoken to jits and he knows about it then what the intercourse are you still whining about? You don't need to explain me anything. intercoursein relax, my god.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
I don't particularly like to report someone in the internet for something, lmfao. I also have usually better things

Than why do you have like 5 different posts of reporting people i call that stupidity

User temp-banned for this stupidity.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:06:56 PM by y00tz »