Author Topic: Possible wall hacks...  (Read 28690 times)

iced

• 68 Carbine
Re: Possible wall hacks...
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 05:51:43 PM »
dont double post

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 09:02:27 PM »
^ um yeah, i just spent 20 minutes looking at nothing.

The real issue here is everyone trash talking like they're the greatest at a free online game. It's just sad. LOL

no ur just too stupid to know that hes spraying other places to make it look like hes not walling purposely. who wouldn't do that, unless you're a complete idiot.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
just wanted to say we matched shockwave and toon. toon has admitted he had the ratbot to me personally on vent. that is when we used to cool with each other. once he started using the rat he turned into a complete bundle of twigs. but what i was saying is that both of them were using there ratbots gainst us in the match. when asked for the demos toons reply was "u aint getting excrement". Obviously tying to hide something. it was a 2v2 so i wont have enough proof on my demos. it would be nice if one of the committee members talked to them and asked them for the demos. time is 11:10-11:50 appx cali time :D. As for walls he has mentioned he had walls for pp1. and for some reason they always knew without recon where we came from. lmfao intercoursein little kids.

EDIT: lol i forgot to mention when map was changed to pp1 they said one sec. took at least 3 min. perfect amount of time to removed=quality perfect wall hacks. in the beg of map he reconnected and stayed obs. once walls were on he kept telling one of them to leave or go obs so he can join. bad little boy.

EDIT: lmfao just watched spiders demo toon disconnected and then came back took him just as long as he did in the match that we played against them. Wow.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:41:02 PM by jitspoe »

Legacy

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »
The even funnier part of all this is the fact that even though they're hacking, they still lose...

Today we matched them and on Airtime it was so blatent that they basically knew where we were. Now me being there only half the map didn't help, but my team members were still commenting about it.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »
Stop talking if you didn't see it for yourselves.  You can watch whatever demo's you want.  They were wallhacking, boozie and I matched them 2v2 and shockwave would shoot at the walls all the time, and he went 25-18, then I brought it up to him about walling.  His partner then said "He's having internet problems" after he just straight up disconnected, then he came back and went 6-19.  It's pretty messed up when I run over to mid on airtime and crouch under it and there's 2 lines over my head.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »
i noticed the same thing in Spider's demo, when spiders was hiding behind mid ramp.. that there would be lines going over exactly where he was.. kinda obvious if you ask me.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 04:52:32 PM »
little female doges deserve a ban!!!

EDIT:this thing jitspoe has that changes bad words to diff words is funny. lol

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »
its just annoying because jitspoe doesn't even update to recent wallhacks and just sticks with zgh and penix. there are obviously new things out there and seems like he takes no care to this thread when various veteran players have said they are wallhacking. best thing to right now is for the comitte members to get their demos personally and check them out.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 08:55:51 PM »
when were matching my temate is always talking... giving me recon saying if he saw someone . and u just took  parts of quotes i said to make it look bad. dont try it.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »
when were matching my temate is always talking... giving me recon saying if he saw someone . and u just took  parts of quotes i said to make it look bad. dont try it.

Shockwave, could you please supply demos of the matches seen in this thread?

Edit: So Shock, you cant upload, dcc or send in anyway your demos?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:16:57 AM by Rick »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 10:59:54 PM »
Shockwave, could you please supply demos of the matches seen in this thread?
I would like to see them as well.  I recall you saying you did text recon as well as recon on vent.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 02:52:42 AM »
5$ says he wont post them :O!

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 03:59:01 AM »
Well, everyone knows what happens when you don't post demos :).  Most of the time you get banned because you don't show your own evidence that you didn't cheat, etc.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 02:08:28 PM »
its just annoying because jitspoe doesn't even update to recent wallhacks and just sticks with zgh and penix. there are obviously new things out there and seems like he takes no care to this thread when various veteran players have said they are wallhacking. best thing to right now is for the comitte members to get their demos personally and check them out.

It's possible that he hasn't found the right detection for these new cheats yet. Jitspoe has a lot on his plate. Cheaters seem to have nothing better to do.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »
i would like to see the demo's.. and another 5$ says he wont post in this thread again :D

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
Im not defending these dudes cause I strongly believe they was hacking but when our home map was airtime, I always shoot over that left part of the ramp, simply cause every clan try to come over and go in rampway(box). But when both guys do it as soon as the player get there, then it becomes suspicious.

Hoagy

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 11:16:08 PM »
Its so obvious. We played them on pp1 again today and they both kept saying they were having problems etc and reconnected. They scaled walls, stared at walls and shot at walls...how much proof do we need. Toon admitted he used a ratbot vs us on renoir...his score was 17-0 before he reconnected and then hardly kept positive...just ban them both and get it over with.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »
did you have a demo from today? i wanna watch it, and what is a ratbot?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 11:40:30 PM »
yes, plz upload hoagy, cuz aside from everyone else, i wanna see more proof.... :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2008, 11:43:04 PM »
Its so obvious. We played them on pp1 again today and they both kept saying they were having problems etc and reconnected. They scaled walls, stared at walls and shot at walls...how much proof do we need. Toon admitted he used a ratbot vs us on renoir...his score was 17-0 before he reconnected and then hardly kept positive...just ban them both and get it over with.

It would help more if you showed us demos of him doing this....