Author Topic: Possible wall hacks...  (Read 28685 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Possible wall hacks...
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 01:04:37 AM »
So many demos get talked about but not many get seen :).  Hoagy's ones would be so good to look at.  If only I saw them staring at a wall, shooting at it :P.  What other reason do you have for that?  That just cracks me up.

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »
7:08-7:00 was proof enough, that made me LOL!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
just another addition, like jig said, shockwave had made us wait after we matched them on pp1. We waited for a solid 13 minutes while he was fixing his computer after he just matched us for 20 minutes perfectly fine then all of a sudden its broke then he goes negative kdr on pp1. I'm pretty sure airtime has something to do with his hacking because he knows hes to stupid to use wall hacks cuz he'll run into walls if there are lots of them (just hinting the lack of walls in airtime to run into) idk I'm definitely sure that at one time he has wall hacked in all of our affidavits.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »
just another addition, like jig said, shockwave had made us wait after we matched them on pp1. We waited for a solid 13 minutes while he was fixing his computer after he just matched us for 20 minutes perfectly fine then all of a sudden its broke then he goes negative kdr on pp1. I'm pretty sure airtime has something to do with his hacking because he knows hes to stupid to use wall hacks cuz he'll run into walls if there are lots of them (just hinting the lack of walls in airtime to run into) idk I'm definitely sure that at one time he has wall hacked in all of our affidavits.

*which wud give him time to go into his maps folder change the name of his hacked map and vid_restart

Hoagy

• PGP
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »
I will post all the demos I have of them shortly...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »
*which wud give him time to go into his maps folder change the name of his hacked map and vid_restart

And apparently delete his demos which he must do frequently cuz he says he doesnt have any(well at least toon said he doesnt have any and always has no comment on why he hasnt posted any)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 08:23:51 PM »
I will post all the demos I have of them shortly...
That would be nice :).  Thankyou.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:14 PM »
And apparently delete his demos which he must do frequently cuz he says he doesnt have any(well at least toon said he doesnt have any and always has no comment on why he hasnt posted any)

Yea. Toon and shockwave are such a joke. Asked shockwave to post demos on the forums today. His response was "They can't force me and also, my computer is real old and can't produce demos". I almost died of laughter hearing that.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »
Yea. Toon and shockwave are such a joke. Asked shockwave to post demos on the forums today. His response was "They can't force me and also, my computer is real old and can't produce demos". I almost died of laughter hearing that.

If i remember right, he told me "I can't post my demos because my computer is so old and the upload sites(including dplogin.com) will not let me upload them." I even asked him to send me his demos but he said "That doesn't work either, i have tried giving them to Toon"

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 12:04:06 AM »
If i remember right, he told me "I can't post my demos because my computer is so old and the upload sites(including dplogin.com) will not let me upload them." I even asked him to send me his demos but he said "That doesn't work either, i have tried giving them to Toon"

gee i wonder what that could mean

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 02:36:18 AM »
What does he mean by not being able to upload it.  Someone could just set up a simple upload script temporarily for you. And also how did he try to upload it if he didn't / couldn't produce demos?

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »
he said in a GT server about 10 minutes ago that he already sent the demo's to jitspoe, idk if its true or not?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »
People in the US are just waking up, we will find out sooner or later.  And again, I thought he said he couldn't produce demos.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 04:24:54 AM »
i guess he was lying?

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
People in the US are just waking up, we will find out sooner or later.  And again, I thought he said he couldn't produce demos.

Yea. That's basically what he said.

Here's a SS of it. It's not the whole convo but you get the picture.

I've asked him plenty of times, and he's gave many excuses.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 12:09:07 PM »
MERKED

Old models FTL

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 01:16:41 PM »
how old is old?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »
how old is old?
Old enough to make a demo that he tried to upload :P.

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »
if he can make demos and store them, he definately should be able to upload them.. :/

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2008, 05:38:34 PM »
if he can make demos and store them, he definately should be able to upload them.. :/

well I got an old as comp myself. And I can even move on it but I can record and send demos. I have heard of people (Beam) who use windows 95 computers and can record demos.