Author Topic: Possible wall hacks...  (Read 28653 times)

Spiders

• PGP
Possible wall hacks...
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:05:23 PM »
Hello folks.. it's your friendly (apparently speed hacking) Spidey.. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmounbwwzhb
(Sorry for using mediafire.. but the forums didn't allow me to attach the demo.)

This demo was taken today around 8:00pm Mountain Time.. GT Classic Match 2. Sorry that it's kind of a long demo; you will be needing to do a lot of fast forwarding. Anyways the times of interest are:

17:11
7:47 - 7:35
7:08 - 7:00
6:44 - 6:42
5:49 - 5:44
5:19 - 5:17
4:38 - 4:35

Enjoy my nubbishness.

Boozie

• PGP
Re: Possible wall hacks...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
Other demos are at hand.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:01:50 AM »
im laughing so hard at Shockwave talking excrement! :)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »
Alright, spiders grow up. This is complete nonsense. First of all, the map you are invicting me about is airtime1. In this map , the recon is fairly easy, especially having ventrilo. Having another 2 teamates on your side reconning the absolute area of theo the other team is easy to follow. You need to learn the rules of the game. Where to shoot, the most known places people go, and to put your self in the other persons shoes. ex. "under mid left side."   " high check front"    "bd ent comin in now!"  .  basic recon. Anyway, I have no idea wat this is about, dont knwo wat wall hacks are, neither do I any hacks. Practise makes perfect, Gl spiders.

Boozie

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 12:51:55 PM »
Where to shoot, the most known places people go
That is true, but when one of my players went to the mid wall and crouched in a corner you two put lines at his head. Yeah, yeah you might of saw him go there, but when I had him move across the bottom of the mid wall you followed right over his head. "On checkers you can see him" Sure, but no one on your team was on checkers so therefore thats not possible to follow.

Another time I asked spiders to go in our "Box" or "High BD". Next thing you know he has 2 lines going at him and he didn't even cross into visibility.

Once again, I asked spiders to camp in our base. He chooses in the pole next to ramp to high (as soon as the round starts). Hoagy dies... then spiders starts getting lined at but you can't even see him. This is the first time someone has camped there the whole match, so it isn't like you're going to check there every round. Next thing you know, DEAD.

Out of all these moments you all both were alive. No Recon

Practise makes perfect, Gl spiders.
Thats not even true.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »
They matched us there too and i saw the same. makes me think that the map has something to do with w/e they are doing if they are suddenly matching evryone there
If i knew how to post demos i would but i think kazee will be doing that shortly
I saw toon looking at walls and start shooting right as the person would pass a wall
blatantly obvious to me.

Edit: i dont know this for sure but if i cant see the other player (which i couldnt even with my sniper script at fov 60) then they cant see me back but suddenly i would have a stream of balls over my head i wish i could get my demos...

Edit: Here is my demo i dont know if its good or not but here it is 
http://www.mediafire.com/?ezcjg8myb4d
times: 13:46
         13:18 weak but toon just looks at me while going around wall
         13:00 i cant see him at all but he lines me
         6:30 shock follows cade through floor ( rly good evidence)
         6 again he waits for him to go on ramp and follows through wall 
         4:45 maybe?

I dont know u decide
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:27:07 PM by Foxhound »

Boozie

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »
Off-Topic:
(which i couldnt even with my sniper script at fov 60)
Get rid of it

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »
It's funny cause last nite Fox and Kazee were pretty sure they saw the same thing.
Id post my demos but, I didn't really pay attention at all during the match, but i will if needed.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 02:08:34 PM »
Airtime is a wallhacker's paradise.  I just skyhack the hell out of it, personally.

Hoagy

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »
I didn't believe it at first until I started hiding in random places and being hit with nades  where no one throws them. I have demos of Renoir where toon admits he was using a aimbot also, will post later. As far as the walhack goes, toon and shockwave both stared at the wall by the y on propaint1 when we played them yesterday. Why would you just stare at the wall? Also when they'd go mid they would go right up againt the wall in mid and face towards are base. Sorry but I've never seen that before.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
only thing i saw on foxhounds was around 5:00... shockwave kept hitting the wall which was funny...   other stuff recon-able blah

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
nah their not walling....just recon

edit: also on airtime...u can tell where ppl are by where u see their line coming from...maybe u jst dont use ur head
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:49:30 PM by iced »

Boozie

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »
u can tell where ppl are by where u see their line coming from...maybe u jst dont use ur head

No one is shootin?

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »
yea this is a demo of pp1..

well yea tried to set him up but apparently he thinks plowed us liek ogm

you guys can watch if u want, most of it happens later where disciple times out near the end and its 1v2. imma get times later but this is the demo for now

edit:

the beginning where he comes out of window and shoots us in one motion is just lol. its not an aimbot, he just knew where we both were, so how hard can it be

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »
^ um yeah, i just spent 20 minutes looking at nothing.

The real issue here is everyone trash talking like they're the greatest at a free online game. It's just sad. LOL

Chevy

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »
If this is wh it's such a lies...
You just suck really bad at airtime :)

Only this part 4:38 - 4:35

Hoagy

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »
nah their not walling....just recon

edit: also on airtime...u can tell where ppl are by where u see their line coming from...maybe u jst dont use ur head

Lol, we all hid and decided not to shoot after we thought they were wh...so no they couldn't see lines. Use your head next time you post.

Boozie

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 12:24:33 PM »
And use quotes next time you post, Hoagy

THIS!

Monst3r

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 03:36:51 PM »
tough call

Monst3r