Author Topic: Cheat Detected: KNY  (Read 10051 times)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: KNY
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 07:23:35 AM »
In case Jitspoe will indeed tell you what was detected, remember this will take away the possibility to get your bantime reduced (this means you'll probably get a bantime around 2-3 months (depending on previous offenses), instead of the 1024).

As you are banned on your pc now, this means Jitspoe has had detections on this pc. Someone must have used those hacks on your pc. Did you recently use hacks for other games?

Lee

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »
In case Jitspoe will indeed tell you what was detected, remember this will take away the possibility to get your bantime reduced (this means you'll probably get a bantime around 2-3 months (depending on previous offenses), instead of the 1024).

As you are banned on your pc now, this means Jitspoe has had detections on this pc. Someone must have used those hacks on your pc. Did you recently use hacks for other games?

Actually, yes.
That would make perfect sense. I did download Combat Arms hacks for my girlfriend's brother to use. He got bored of Combat Arms and asked me to get him xxxxx. So, there was some injectors and .dlls which I downloaded for those games, and those games only. I suppose an injector could be used for any program, if that was detected, then I understand that I didn't actually use any hack on paintball, but it is my fault for having potential software.
I'd also like to know the exact files that caused problems so that I can remove them!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:46:43 PM by flip »

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Doesn't this follow the guidelines I think Jusu setup?

Where they deny it, then admit to hacking in another game?

Either way, keep it coming, it's not very often the DP forums get entertainment like this.