Author Topic: Cheat Detected: IamTheDiablo, WhoopAh, BeViS  (Read 9183 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: IamTheDiablo, WhoopAh, BeViS
« on: August 22, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
Names used:
IamTheDiablo
WhoopAh

IP: 68.228.49.169 = ip68-228-49-169.tc.ph.cox.net

ID matching IP: 5465   BeViS

Cheat: ZGH

This is at least a 3rd offense.  128 day global ban.

Epic

• PGP
Re: Cheat Detected: IamTheDiablo, WhoopAh, BeViS
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »
Wow I really don't believe Bevis hacks. This is retarded.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »
 >:( this is bs i dont think he wound zgh bad bann >:( >:(

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
IP and login ID are lying, I totally agree with the above posts.

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »
Yeah That is what i Told him!!!! 8-) "quote""Johnny Cash"

look jits...well first i don't have any type of hack on my computer i did many days back in my day i have done my time with the bans im done with the seeing through walls and speed hacking and for one thing       ..im quite sure i or any other family member was NOT hacking. and i am pretty dam sure i personally do not have hacks on my computer since 4/5 years ago. i gerontee you if i ask any DP2 player ill name some so you can talk to them if you want...any REAL DP 4LYFE!!! players i havent been in or on any servers/paint ball for approximately 1 year i had to leave time off of paint ball because i got locked up in school i coulnt get on i was **cry** studying  merry school!!!!**sniffle** mad to go to bed on a time unreal...yes my name is Shane but not GAI AZ SK8er lol i hated that kid im not no rapist like him im sorry my name is shane.....errrrr.......but im not like that Jitspoe i have been in the DP population for on of almost 10 years.... i know no life yet but its getting there! so why dont you sleep on that and ill see if you contact me.....hope to hear from you soon....please contact me @ Bevis14@aol.com anyone have any type of question please do the same i will answer all that i can.......well lets see if im right =)

"i JOKEINGLYTYPED THAT UP"

eh i guess well see what he thinks hope i get a E-mail soon....

but really anyone need a question answerd Please dont be ignorant for you shal be ignorant you will be Fryed At the STAKE!!!!  "wee haha"  *Cheer!!!**RaWR*
talk to me in about 127 days i guess on and off...vent servers.eh just give me a server and place to go lemmi know ill chat with da HOMIES!!!! naww i love all people on Pantball just some more than others.haha cmon everyone knows that i suck and im Becoming a nother [GT]Snipin <3 you 8-) cmon if i had the ZHG hack or W/e why would i viewgib i would own all cmon Everyone with Me?  *LETS GO!!!! * CHARG*!!!!!!!   naw cmon really why would i need to viewgib?? cmon all you guys know im PRO!!! Hehe naw really why would i hack.....Dude you brought Weed on the Plane???? * no its a smokeless bong* *Dude Put That stuff Away*  okay im out you all can email me if you care <3 8'-( ight <3 Old DP2 PLAYERS GIVE ME SOME HELP GUYS APPEAL!!!! <3 BYE <3

i was messing around with that poast but if i was actually hacking i would be... trying to deny totally its a joke....hope none are offended...:0

I swear to god i wrote that I SWEAR!!!! im the only one that has the file!!!    127 days in counting
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:38:15 AM by BeViS »

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »
Bevis i know u don't hack. This is a joke. Hope some magic happens D=

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »
hey thx bud for the post/'s hit me up =)

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »
Old DP2 PLAYERS GIVE ME SOME HELP GUYS APPEAL!!!!

awpoor  aoer  aerpo 3a0430a5  kgk5 a [054g a[p ra a[032]# [p03[ k34t o okegeok r. !!! GUD TACOS

There you go, I put as much effort into my post as you did yours. I hope you'll find my infallible defense comprehensible enough.

BeViS

• PGP
Check this out guys READ PLEASE!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=14700.0

look i have not and would not hack in the last year sence i played as PoohBear/KingCamper i would not hack for the life of me i want to become the best "Non-hacking" DPplayer out there... I admit i did write that whole thing and i know it wasnt very comprehendable but still....I Would Not Hack...!!!!!!!

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Check this out guys READ PLEASE!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »
deletable.

BeViS

• PGP
Re: Check this out guys READ PLEASE!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »
okay deleat it...ill still deny it

BeViS

• PGP
Question.....?
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »
What is the longest wait that i may be waiting for my ban to be released? i know 126 days but i mean i did confrunt Cameron with my config.cfg i did give him the config.cfg and he told me that the only thing that was different within the config.cfg was the Joystick....no i do not use joystick but it was on there.... so is there any way that this can be looked at i wanna go and prove that i am the best DP2 player ever You all know i am too naw i just wanna play tho please PM me if anything is discussed and or poved please PM me.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »
Please stop making new threads about this.  Post your questions or concerns about the ban in this thread.  Also, please don't use colors.

Here's the deal:

A player with the IP 68.228.49.169 was detected using ZGH.  Your login is the only one matching that IP, and the logs show it pretty close to the time the cheat was used.  About all you could do is request one of the GT admins to post all the connection logs matching that IP, but I don't think it will help your case much.

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
Well i guess 125 more days then i guess.....idk what is up with this this is so messed up i did not and would not hack for the life of me i do very much dislike DP2 now this is SpecialED Errrr

i mean is there any way someone logged on from that ip without me knowing? i have been gone for atleast a year and i just started to get back into DP2 im not sure how that was capable but i do have a bone to pick....my Myspace got hacked and they did log onto my Email for a fact i know of is there any way of a posiblity of someone trying to hack my DP2 account and playing under?

please Reply if there is any way possible of this to happen?

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 05:38:23 PM »
i mean is there any way someone logged on from that ip without me knowing? i have been gone for atleast a year and i just started to get back into DP2 im not sure how that was capable but i do have a bone to pick....my Myspace got hacked and they did log onto my Email for a fact i know of is there any way of a posiblity of someone trying to hack my DP2 account and playing under?

You need to completely remove and install DP again. Don't keep any of the config files you used previously, and don't accept configuration files from anyone.

It sounds like
1) You're not telling the truth
2) You really were compromised by someone, but this is not Jitspoe's fault; your general system security is your own responsibility
3) You started using one of your copies of DP that you were previously cheating on, and failed to properly clean it up (this is still your fault -- you need to completely reinstall DP)

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »
You need to completely remove and install DP again. Don't keep any of the config files you used previously, and don't accept configuration files from anyone.

It sounds like
1) You're not telling the truth
2) You really were compromised by someone, but this is not Jitspoe's fault; your general system security is your own responsibility
3) You started using one of your copies of DP that you were previously cheating on, and failed to properly clean it up (this is still your fault -- you need to completely reinstall DP)
Well put.  Also, Jitspoe will never remove a ban because if he does, others will use that in their defence.  If he removes for you, he will be questioned on every single ban he gives to come.

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »
You really were compromised by someone, but this is not Jitspoe's fault; your general system security is your own responsibility
Hmmmm...well i do beleave that there is some kind of blame of the login system...lets say for instance...someone found my Email Applyed for my password for the DPLogin and some how Jitspoe's email system did some how let them "hacker" get my password.....I Guarantee if i looked for a Email on DPlogin i would be able to hack it myself....if so then Jitspoe is in the wrong but i guess that Jitspoe's system is in the wrong because i did not hack but what ever....i mean its kinda Special ED...but what ever....i guess that there is nothing i or anyone else accept Jitspoe can do.....but what ever......this is so Specail ED.... i guess ill see DP in 124 days in counting..... GT will prolly never see me again but oh well....<3 all and see you in the next life!! lol   Contact me at Bevis14@aol.com

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »
I kindly allow you to hack my email and password through DPlogin and use ZGH to ban my account. What you say isn't plausible unless they could read your email as well, since Jitspoe sends a pw reset there, which would be 'security on your part.'

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »
I Guarantee if i looked for a Email on DPlogin i would be able to hack it myself.

Good luck with that.  Your password is encrypted client-side with a one-way hash before it's even sent to the server when you register.  Then it's salted and encrypted again.  Even I couldn't get your password if I wanted to (aside from brute force, which would probably take years).  The password is never sent in plain text via email, or over any network connection, period.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »
It's kinda funny because both of the people who say that he didn't do it are both in gt hmm..