Author Topic: Cheat Detected, Multiple Accounts: Satanael  (Read 10270 times)

SatanaeL

• PGP
Re: Cheat Detected, Multiple Accounts: Satanael
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »
lol lies, it was some fun 2vs2 on pforest, you played with some sahir (idk) and i played with xico or sunburn, we were on ts3 and i had text recon too.

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »
Proza i thnk there was a kid who distributed ,the majority of PL people have h4x thats fact.. and some Mocio distributed aswell, also there is wave, who is banned for distributng :D

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »
lol lies, it was some fun 2vs2 on pforest, you played with some sahir (idk) and i played with xico or sunburn, we were on ts3 and i had text recon too.
nah you mean different match. It was 4s fun vs some high ping clan(i am not sure if it was [nk] maybe some other clan)
But i am sure you havent text recon and it was 4s and we played pfo where you played like...uhm :D

SatanaeL

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »
lol i know which match you mean, u asked me about recon, ive already found that demo. i can send you if you wanna, it was 3vs3

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »
SatanaeL did cooperate with the committee when giving out some important info that got <A certain person> banned, he gave you all the info, since bete originally had 124 days and got cut down to 32.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 03:43:20 AM »
SatanaeL did cooperate with the committee when giving out some important info that got <A certain person> banned, he gave you all the info, since bete originally had 124 days and got cut down to 32.

even if satanael had cooperated, i doubt this would help him on his bantime, as he got detected by the cheat detection.

Satanael's initial bantime is longer as he has been banned for multiple accounts in the past.

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:13 AM »
revolution in paintball :o)? anyway nice work ;)

SatanaeL

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:44 AM »

Names used:
[q]SatanaeL
[q]Sata
SatanaeL
hehe

Why there are my nicks with tag [q], i didn't use it in this clan. I used it in spring, like half year ago.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 04:26:24 AM »
You must of done, otherwise those nicks wouldn't be there. It only records the nicks you used whilst hacking on a public server...

SatanaeL

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 04:59:10 AM »
Yeh so how is it possible, i dont have this hack on my computer from 5-6 months. I used it when i was in  [BaZ]...

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 06:57:26 AM »
Yeh so how is it possible, i dont have this hack on my computer from 5-6 months. I used it when i was in  [BaZ]...
Its miracle ;)
I don't think that the detection would be that wrong. Maybe if there was only 1 nick with [q] but when there are 2 of them? Hmm come on :)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 07:14:43 AM »
You must of done, otherwise those nicks wouldn't be there. It only records the nicks you used whilst hacking on a public server...

Actually, I was told from a committee member that it's possible that since jitspoe is extremely late on every single ban, he might of just used the last 'used' names and not the actual names used with the hack. Since going back and checking the names used from a long time ago is a lot more work then just posting the most recently used names. So you're wrong sir.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 11:21:59 AM »
it must not necessarily be the hack you have told us about. It can also be a hack which is on your computer for any other game which has activated the cheat detection. I suggest to contact jitspoe over the mail address I gave you :)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 11:26:59 AM »
Well done on correcting me MyeRs! Have a cookie!!

MyeRs, I see you're trying to get another clan member a lower ban time again. Similar to Mayhem, at the start you wanted him to get unbanned because he was in the same clan. It seems earlier in this thread again you're 'asking' why Satanael doesn't get a lower ban reduction.

If Satanael wasn't in [q] with you right now, I can pretty much guarantee you wouldn't of cared, sir.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »
MyeRs, I see you're trying to get another clan member a lower ban time again. Similar to Mayhem, at the start you wanted him to get unbanned because he was in the same clan. It seems earlier in this thread again you're 'asking' why Satanael doesn't get a lower ban reduction.

Sigh... stop making me come on here to correct you... Mayhem was not a clan member of mine when I was defending him. You ASSUME I knew dedkok was Mayhem which is a false accusation. I'm not trying to get him a lower ban, I'm asking why bete has the ability to lower it to 32 and Sata doesn't when they probably had the same hack/distributor, it's really a simple question if you did not comprehend. But that's alright, I forgive you.

You could of simply pointed out that he had multiple accounts aswell which added 16 days, but np for trying to flame me rather then understanding my very simple post.

The sarcastic response for the correction was also unneeded, I pointed out you were acting like you stated a fact when really it was just you're assumption (again) and I pointed out that really it had a good possibility of being incorrect. I apologize if you took that as some kind of insult, but it was meant to inform you that your statement was incorrect. That is all.