Author Topic: What's going to be done about this? Really.  (Read 2933 times)

JiGSaW

• Autococker
What's going to be done about this? Really.
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
3 Inches of Blood Server.

8:53 Eastern Time.

http://i33.tinypic.com/r8zczs.jpg

Whoever this daze kid is, who probably has multi accounts, spoofing Supermans name, and then navyseal, spoofing dystros name, you said you'd do something about it before, nothing has been done. 

|| Profile for Navyseal ||
Player ID:   36102
Names registered:   navyseal, lockdown, rampaged, swag, navy, jgsaw

The poor kid even has jgsaw registered as a name so he can play as j!gsaw in pubs....

|| Profile for [1ShoT]DazE ||
Player ID:   65716
Names registered:   grundlepunch, ijust, 4thbeanburito, jui, azn, fahq, eggo, dze, daze

And as you can see the ID's match the ss's perfectly, I have a demo too but I don't think it's needed.

dystro

• Stingray
Re: What's going to be done about this? Really.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:09:44 PM »
Perfect example of navyseal wishing he was someone better.   ;)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 10:16:00 PM »
Uhh, another one of these :(.  This is the same thing you brought up about Toon.  It's already been taken care of like Olbaid said, we just need to wait for the next server patch to come out.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »
Uhh, another one of these :(.  This is the same thing you brought up about Toon.  It's already been taken care of like Olbaid said, we just need to wait for the next server patch to come out.

But there could be something done about jgsaw, on Navy's account. I'm guessing that name was registered for the purpose of Faking Jigsaws name.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 12:23:15 AM »
But there could be something done about jgsaw, on Navy's account. I'm guessing that name was registered for the purpose of Faking Jigsaws name.
I wasn't paying attention to that :P.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 07:06:09 AM »
It obviously hasn't been taken care of if they're still doing the same thing.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »
It obviously hasn't been taken care of if they're still doing the same thing.

It's already been taken care of like Olbaid said, we just need to wait for the next server patch to come out.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
I don't care about a server patch, I know for darn well sure if I was doing this i'd be getting banned, waiting to see whats going to be done with the stupid kids spoofing names.  It's against the rules, is it not?

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »
I suggest a lifetime ban for them !!! It is so not funny!!!!! LOLL

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
I don't care about a server patch, I know for darn well sure if I was doing this i'd be getting banned, waiting to see whats going to be done with the stupid kids spoofing names.  It's against the rules, is it not?
Using jgsaw is the spoof, but when hes using the complete name with tags, etc its not really spoofing.  Its a bug that has been fixed, just a server patch needs to come out so stop people doing it.  And yes, he might also get banned for abusing the bug.  Same with Toon.  But yes, he can be banned for jgsaw.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 05:14:37 PM »
Lol Jigsaw ok YOU GOT ME omg abusing a bug really? i just found out how to do that darn bug, now if you wanna ban me for spoofing your name go ahead lol called a joke, but apparently mr. jigsaw can't take one and has to report me for it be more of a kid Jigsaw and care more about this game like you told me you didn't big boy. End Of my Opinion

Go ahead Ban me Don't care its a game what Half of these people don't understand (all of 3iob being number 1)