Author Topic: -  (Read 4228 times)

Bix

• Autococker
-
« on: April 23, 2009, 09:44:20 PM »
Posting this for reaver since he is forum banned.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:16:15 PM by Bix »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Shockwave Walling (Reaver's post)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 04:47:17 AM »
Server?
Time?
Date?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 04:49:10 AM »
jesus bix, why are you always acusing people of hacking!?

:D.d.D:D:D:Dd.d.D

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 07:22:57 AM »
Server?
Time?
Date?

Is that remotely relevant?...unless...i'll stop there.

I don't know when. Our inactive committee that rarely uses IRC will have to go on and talk to Reaver or shockwave.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 08:51:54 AM »
- Always post a demo.  Click on "Additional Options..." to get the attachment options.
- Name your demo something descriptive, like "playername_speedcheat.dm2", instead of "hax.dm2" or "cheater.dm2".
- Report the time that the demo was recorded and the server it was recorded on.
- Record the demo in first person (in-eyes chasecam) if you suspect somebody of wallhacking.
- Make the demo(s) sufficiently long enough that we're able to distinguish between blind luck or lag and actual cheating.
- Try not to make the suspect aware that he is being recorded, as it may prompt him to behave differently or disable cheats if he's using them.
- While recording, type "players" at the console.  If you're an admin, type "listuserip" as well.

If iit's not relevent, then WHY are you posting....

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »
He is posting for Reaver, who was sitting on obs chasecamming Shockwave the entire match. He doesn't know the info about it, he was just told to post the demo and get feedback on it. Reaver wasn't 100% sure from what he told me, that it was wallhacks, he just found some parts to be sketchy. For server/Time/Date, it was Yesterday which is the...23rd? at like 11:30pm eastern timezone on 3iob match server. Anyways, i'm about to go watch the demo so i'll post my feedback.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 09:00:10 AM »
Report the time that the demo was recorded and the server it was recorded on.

lol why? The players name is known, so you can trace his # easily as well...

watched the demo. The ONLY suspicious time was when he shot that dude who came from tunnel to mid. Where u and kazee both lol'd. You know. But like kazee said, these things happen. Tough excrement, but I think I only saw sQ doing some god wobluda

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »
I really don't understand why the time, server, and date are important. I have my ideas though...which i will not entertain on the forums.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
Why not?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »
I really don't understand why the time, server, and date are important. I have my ideas though...which i will not entertain on the forums.

To be able to check and compare IP's, etc.  Someone could play on a server multiple times and it would take a server admin a while to find the IP, if that person had a dynamic ip at the time, etc.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »

Like I said previously: If you dont feel they are important, even though that information is very desirable in identifying the alleged hacker, then don't bother making posts like this.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »
Like I said previously: If you dont feel they are important, even though that information is very desirable in identifying the alleged hacker, then don't bother making posts like this.

I posted FOR someone who you banned off the forums.
Want to see the log? All he wanted me to post was the link..i even asked him if he wanted anything else.

*edited to keep on topic*
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:30:43 PM by KnacK »

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »

duuude, he is a member of the clan, he is already identified.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:06 AM »
shockwave the new reaver :D