Author Topic: Impactz and Annal (formally Clon3d) Wallhacking  (Read 20214 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: Impactz and Annal (formally Clon3d) Wallhacking
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
Sadly I have only downloaded wallhacks once and it was for this instance. ZGH to be exact. Therefore I could not have told anyone that ***I*** was running wallhacks on a demo. I have files (fraps etc) that show demos with wallhacks from other people.  Big difference.

I believe you are referring to myers, therefore his words are incorrect.

EDIT: DT, you are pretty much always correct since you are relatively close to being on the level of god. That is pretty much the same case, and justice will probably not be done in this case.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »
Finally and furthermore this thread just reassuring my thoughts that the committee in the past and current was not/is not capable of doing the job correctly nor ready to fully look into the subject. Unfortunately nearly all of the issues that are brought into the committee deal with multi accounts and frankly I don't give a excrement about that. The issues that matter...true CHEATING, the committee can't handle or correctly deal with. Pathetic.

You do realize that Jits implements the final decision?  Why don't you start attacking him for taking his sweet a$$ time?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »
I don't really care how long he takes. I just hope he gives them a very stiff penalty to set an example for everyone using modified content.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 07:40:28 PM »
Then be patient...

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
My quote you posted is no where near relevant to your point.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 07:16:19 PM »
These two are sadly already forgotten. Hopefully the correct decisions will be made.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »
This isn't going to get locked for committee review? Glad to see you put some newbie posting a demo of immuned walling over this.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »
Actually this is NOW locked.

We shall see what the idiots have to say about it. Sorry that no one else can perform to your standards.

Oh, see ya in 7.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
Unlocking this.  Ban added for impactz.  64 days unless he comes clean.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »
Do you have any proof in his system this same thing happen to clon3d the did not find a thing. Here we go again.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2009, 05:42:39 AM »
Do you have any proof in his system this same thing happen to clon3d the did not find a thing. Here we go again.
Wait huh?

If you go watch a demo of his uhh, how long ago was it Bix, you seem to remember :P.  It was the most obvious thing I had EVER seen.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 06:00:12 AM »
That sentence made absolutely no sense.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 08:30:08 AM »

Translation:

Did you find the source of the hack in the system? Or are you just going by the demo. The same thing happened to clon3d, nothing was found yet he still got banned. Here we go again...

EDIT: Might not of perfectly translated it. I'm not fluent in nick123's language.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
Nick123, if you watched the demo without being biased you would clearly see he is cheating.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009, 09:16:32 PM »
Still its a demo theres nothing on his system nothing was there why ban someone a demo is a demo nothing can be said by a demo.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »
Still its a demo theres nothing on his system nothing was there why ban someone a demo is a demo nothing can be said by a demo.
Excuse me?  Want to bet?  Aimbotters twitch.  Most obvious thing ever.  Aimbotters shoot at walls, and if you watch it with wallhacks, I'm sure you have some, you will see that the lines are directly hitting the player, but on the wall.

ip0d

• VM-68
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009, 09:27:00 PM »
hes obv. banned

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2009, 07:37:07 AM »
Quote from: nick123
This demo shows that he did twitch from hi killed him then twitched low.
That quote is from Redneck's topic.

So, this shows how biased you are. In one, you claim demo's can't prove anything. In the other, you find a point in a demo to say that he's hacking.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2009, 07:46:00 AM »
Excuse me?  Want to bet?  Aimbotters twitch.  Most obvious thing ever.  Aimbotters shoot at walls, and if you watch it with wallhacks, I'm sure you have some, you will see that the lines are directly hitting the player, but on the wall.

LMFAO i wall? still lmfao someone that hardle plays should talk eh? and i don't wall....

And all the times you say people wall with  now proof but a demo is really sad now cmon everyone lines the walls don't they?

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2009, 07:51:41 AM »
LMFAO i wall? still lmfao someone that hardle plays should talk eh? and i don't wall....

And all the times you say people wall with  now proof but a demo is really sad now cmon everyone lines the walls don't they?

Nick obv. cameron has been playing longer then you and has seen this happen many times. A demo can show you lots of stuff. So as Justinph5 said you are biased for some people but stick up for others.