Author Topic: Multi account?: sCRiPT  (Read 16726 times)

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multi account...might be impactz
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
Thank you KI3S for correcting Nick123. Nick you should read the posts thoroughly before posting, it will save any embarassment in the future.

:]

sean123

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
ok i now you are fantom so if you think you are going to get away with it ur not

sean123

• VM-68

sean123

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »
he should get more days for lieing and saying he has a bro and he dont

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »
Script it is so Obvious that u are FanTom. Just Do your time.because u did the crime might as well.

Script

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 08:30:27 PM »
omg how many times am i going to tell you i am not a multi wow sean123 your just made because i m better than you ok and omg im not lying

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »
omg how many times am i going to tell you i am not a multi wow sean123 your just made because i m better than you ok and omg im not lying

Bro get back on the topic we're talking about 'multi accounting' not who's better...who cares if you're better if you're really fantom's brother then we should here you guys both at the same time on vent. Today i went on vent and i thought it was FanToM and really it was someone i didn't even know saying there his brother. Face it. It's obvious if you guys have like the same voice...come on dude

sean123

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
OK DOWNLOAD THE VOICES I GOT FROM THEM OFF VENT TY

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:05 PM »

FaNtoM

• PGP
Re: Multi account?: sCRiPT
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »
Ok i dont multi me and jonathan(script) we sound the same because im like 11 months apart so i think we should kind of sound the same so just give aus a brake with the multi and o lilb990
Bro get back on the topic we're talking about 'multi accounting' not who's better...who cares if you're better if you're really fantom's brother then we should here you guys both at the same time on vent. Today i went on vent and i thought it was FanToM and really it was someone i didn't even know saying there his brother. Face it. It's obvious if you guys have like the same voice...come on dude
Ok umm i wasnt even on vent so lke yea know stuff b4 u say it

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »
Ok i dont multi me and jonathan(script) we sound the same because im like 11 months apart so i think we should kind of sound the same so just give aus a brake with the multi and o lilb990 Ok umm i wasnt even on vent so lke yea know stuff b4 u say it

How are you denying this now LOL? I was on vent and i didn't know who you were so i asked who's script? and you were like i just moved in with my brother (FanToM) and i was like cool then you said he was a year older then you...so...explain that?

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »
k i can say i think hes lying. because he just told me on 1st page he been with his brother for 2 months training so how did he just move in with his brother. now thats fishy think about it .................. cough hes hiding something cough

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »
I know fantom in real life. he has a brother one is in 8th grade the other is in 7th, theyre parents are divorced and he told me his brother was moving in awhile ago. I dont think they multi

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
I know fantom in real life. he has a brother one is in 8th grade the other is in 7th, theyre parents are divorced and he told me his brother was moving in awhile ago. I dont think they multi

Just because you said that probably isn't gonna do any because remember that they have 2 accounts on the same ip...so if he really HAS a brother and he did MOVE in he would still get banned for multiple accounts.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »
The rule is 1 account per person not 1 account per computer. If he has a brother they can have 1 account each, even if they play in the same computer.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
The rule is 1 account per person not 1 account per computer. If he has a brother they can have 1 account each, even if they play in the same computer.

How is that? I thought it was 1 account per computer...

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »
bix script moved in 2 months ago i let him play on my account before he had his own so when he did he wouldnt b bad as most people are when they start we are not a multi deal with it and leave me and my brother alone

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »
Thank you megalhaes thats exactly what im tyrying to get to people we cant be on at the same time we have 1 computer at our house... leave us alone

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:07 PM »
Just because you said that probably isn't gonna do any because remember that they have 2 accounts on the same ip...so if he really HAS a brother and he did MOVE in he would still get banned for multiple accounts.

Oh so me and my brother should get banned too for having the same ip? Make sure you know that what you are posting is correct please.

Just let the commitee do their job and if there is any more evidence let it be posted. Arguements are not needed.

SuMMit!

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »
<bix> "if you have only one computer, how are you both playing at once? This whole situation does not add up."