Author Topic: galexy speeding  (Read 2674 times)

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
galexy speeding
« on: February 11, 2009, 07:33:07 PM »
eR33t pub galexy speeding.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: galexy speeding
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:35:28 PM »
- Always post a demo.  Click on "Additional Options..." to get the attachment options.  DM2 files must be zipped before attaching.
- Name your demo something descriptive, like "playername_speedcheat.dm2", instead of "hax.dm2" or "cheater.dm2".
- Report the time that the demo was recorded and the server it was recorded on.
- Record the demo in first person (in-eyes chasecam) if you suspect somebody of wallhacking.
- Make the demo(s) sufficiently long enough that we're able to distinguish between blind luck or lag and actual cheating.
- Try not to make the suspect aware that he is being recorded, as it may prompt him to behave differently or disable cheats if he's using them.
- While recording, type "players" at the console.  If you're an admin, type "listuserip" as well.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:41:12 PM »
olbaid seen him

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »
well as of what i seen yesterday i made a demo of he while i was obs. he has it at a very very low setting. when i get off my laptop and on desktop ill get around to posting the demo

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »
Posted by: KnacK
Insert Quote
Quote from: jitspoe on March 07, 2006, 08:29:02 PM
- Always post a demo.  Click on "Additional Options..." to get the attachment options.  DM2 files must be zipped before attaching.
- Name your demo something descriptive, like "playername_speedcheat.dm2", instead of "hax.dm2" or "cheater.dm2".
- Report the time that the demo was recorded and the server it was recorded on.
- Record the demo in first person (in-eyes chasecam) if you suspect somebody of wallhacking.
- Make the demo(s) sufficiently long enough that we're able to distinguish between blind luck or lag and actual cheating.
- Try not to make the suspect aware that he is being recorded, as it may prompt him to behave differently or disable cheats if he's using them.
- While recording, type "players" at the console.  If you're an admin, type "listuserip" as well.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »
This is a second offense ban.  First is here: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15181

64 day global ban.