Author Topic: Cheat Detected: Cusoman  (Read 22429 times)

SKEET

• VM-68
Re: Cheat Detected: Cusoman
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »
How is the committe supposed to catch wallhackers...?
Well Magel, from what i have heard there are a number of players that have already been confirmed for wallhacking but have yet to be banned. And with regards to your comment about catching wallhackers, there has to be a more effective way of preventing hacks then the method that is used today. And I find it strange that people that have relationships with comitte members avoid detection easier than others.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »
Thanks for coming clean, at least.  The "grace period" is 32 days.  It seems like you're asking me to go easy on people because they didn't think they'd get caught.  The whole, "I think everybody is cheating, so I'm going to cheat, too!" mentality people seem to have now is what's making things go down hill.  Yes, there are cheaters.  Some may even manage to get away with it.  No, it's not 80% of the community.  People need to learn from their own mistakes.  There were probably hundreds of other bans before yours.  They've had plenty of mistakes to learn from.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
Well Magel, from what i have heard there are a number of players that have already been confirmed for wallhacking but have yet to be banned. And with regards to your comment about catching wallhackers, there has to be a more effective way of preventing hacks then the method that is used today. And I find it strange that people that have relationships with comitte members avoid detection easier than others.

Who are these persons that have been confirmed for wallhacking? Who are these guys avoiding bans just because they have "relationships" (wtf?) with committee members. Say names instead of just insinuating stuff.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »
I don't think he will let names go XD

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »
AK-47?? who is that? you shouldn't comment on a forum thread and try to offend another player unless you have some credibility. So i suggest that you do not talk unless you are involved in this. Also since you were in one of the biggest hacking clans of this game today. (uR) I would not make too many comments about a player apologizing for making a mistake.

Hacking Clan? We had what 3 people get banned for hacking while in uR? And how many members have we had? Just because we rape you in majority of the matches between uR and whatever clan you choose to hop to at the time, it don't make the CLAN a hacking clan. If you suspect someone post on the forums let the community and Jitspoe decide if its really hacking. If someone is hacking that is in my clan now, I'm pretty sure they will be caught. What happens when/if the bans come out and no one from uR is on there? Could I expect an apology, Nah I doubt that, Or maybe you come on here and argue the results. It could be that I defend guys in my clan to much and sometimes it do come back to bite me in my ass but I believe in loyalty, so i'm defending and riding with my guys till its proven they truly did something wrong. GG btw, better luck next time.

Who are these persons that have been confirmed for wallhacking? Who are these guys avoiding bans just because they have "relationships" (wtf?) with committee members. Say names instead of just insinuating stuff.

He does that alot, He just talk bout things he hear or know nothing about, never thinks for his self.

(Sorry Bix if you dont understand my post :D)

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »
Hacking Clan? We had what 3 people get banned for hacking while in uR? And how many members have we had? Just because we rape you in majority of the matches between uR and whatever clan you choose to hop to at the time, it don't make the CLAN a hacking clan. If you suspect someone post on the forums let the community and Jitspoe decide if its really hacking. If someone is hacking that is in my clan now, I'm pretty sure they will be caught. What happens when/if the bans come out and no one from uR is on there? Could I expect an apology, Nah I doubt that, Or maybe you come on here and argue the results. It could be that I defend guys in my clan to much and sometimes it do come back to bite me in my ass but I believe in loyalty, so i'm defending and riding with my guys till its proven they truly did something wrong. GG btw, better luck next time.

He does that alot, He just talk bout things he hear or know nothing about, never thinks for his self.

(Sorry Bix if you dont understand my post :D)

4 people :D (me)

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »
4 people :D (me)

Was you in the clan when you was caught? I'm not sure, I think I will still in training.

ak47 was caught hacking but not while in uR. I didn't add him to the total either.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2009, 10:19:04 AM »
Somebody pointed out that this is actually a second offense ban: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7490.0

The ban time has been increased to 64 days.

Let's keep this on topic.  If you believe somebody else has been cheating, start a new thread about it.  Don't clutter this thread up with it.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
64 days for 2nd offense AND making a wallhack.

WhoKnowsMe?

• PGP
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
WOW CUSO YOU SHOULD GET 124 FOR BEING A female dog WIH THAT POST AND YOU HACK SO JUST be quiet AND DONT SAY OHH I WAS ONLY TESTING A HACK NOONE FUKIN CARES U LIL female dogY ASS BABY

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
wow calm down man...
sorry guys that was my sister idk what she is doing sorry but she is right cuso ban should be longer

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2009, 06:40:34 PM »
* KnacK checks to see if there is a full moon tonight........

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
Ok,
I would like start comenting on this:
WOW CUSO YOU SHOULD GET 124 FOR BEING A female dog WIH THAT POST AND YOU HACK SO JUST be quiet AND DONT SAY OHH I WAS ONLY TESTING A HACK NOONE FUKIN CARES U LIL female dogY ASS BABY

SCREW YOU AND UR MOMMA

Calm down, if you don't care about what he says don't post stupid stuff.
Your post makes no sense and doesn't contribute in any way.

64 Days is a good time.
This is 2ndd offence soo it's fair, I also think it shouldn't be added any more time because he didn't fought back, accepted it and I am just sorry he didn't come forward before.  ::)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »
now ignoring that lets get back on topic..
Why is this so much longer then cusos.. he made em and he said he distributed them
KiLo
Reason: Sharing cheats
Created: 2008-02-10 22:22:56, Modified: 2008-02-10 22:31:32, Expires: 2010-11-30 22:31:32
Days Left: 644.2
Discussion: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11994
- IP: 69.221.127.26 (hits: 0)
- IP: 69.221.140.197 (hits: 0)
- IP: 69.221.154.140 (hits: 0)
- IP: 67.149.223.135 (hits: 0)
- Hardware ID Like: %,200,% (hits: 10)
- Hardware ID Like: %,202,% (hits: 0)
- Hardware ID Like: %,190624,% (hits: 0)
- Hardware ID Like: %,195433,% (hits: 0)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
He never said he distributed them, so stop with that. He made the hacks, but whats different with downloading and making them, either way he got a hold of wallhacks and he used them. Its his second offence so he got 64 days. Bix why not stop trying to raise everyone's ban cause your not happy with it. Nothing is good enough for you. If something goes wrong you just make a new thread about it and cry. Soon i'll be getting a pm from you being like WAHHHHH WAAAH YOUR A BABY.     PLZ DON'T I WANNA BE FR13NDZZ !!! We can play 1 of your other 6 games together!!! 24/7 baby!

Whoknowsme?: Way to come under and alias and spam the thread.

Robbie: Thats not even close to the same case.

To everyone: He hacked, He wrote his post on pg1 to inform what he did. Nowhere in there did he try to suckup and get his ban removed. He knows he did something wrong and he is taking his ban time. People accepted his apology because he admitted he was wrong. So Hopefully he will be back in 64 days, and who knows with his free time he might help out the game by making a sick map?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
He hasnt made any sick maps. The idea was implanted by crash. He then just took ideas from pp1 and fit them into pp3. Sick map? If you want to see some sick maps you should check out some of DT's maps. But naturally since they aren't airtime or pp1 you dont/wont play them. If you payed attention I never said i wanted the ban higher.

I think there should be STIFFER bans for people that use hacks that they believe are 'undetectable'. IE ratbots, modded maps(now they are detectable) and then expect to get away with it. My feelings don't change here. Cuso MADE A meddling WALLHACK and expected to not get banned. ALONG with using MODDED maps.

I'll love to see who's name is on the list.

Myers : This community does not except hacking, and this will never change. I will not be surprised if i see your name come up in this ordeal as someone with modded maps.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 12:17:05 AM »
* KnacK checks to see if there is a full moon tonight........

What, no red text?  :(

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »
What, no red text?  :(

SRSLY.......... Must be trying to build the suspense.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 02:26:54 AM »
Perm ban.

Created a WH, said he didn't distributed them. He appologised, everyone's happy. Wrong.

His integrity and trust are on low level, why should anyone believe what he said, that he didn't distributed? Zalatek got perm ban instantly (if I remember correctly) for creating and distributing. Now here you have a person that agrees with the fact that he made hacks. And he gets minimum...

There are to many inconsistencys with banning players. Some get hard time, some get none or only 32. Yeah, that was the original ban. For MAKING hacks - walle and mod content and using them for long period of time. So back to the integrity part - he was using them for several months, never ever thought of comming clean, he got cought, he said ups, my bad, everyone forgives him, ge gets lowest of the low ban times and everything is OK. What a load of crap. It reminds me on how politicians deal with the problem once they get caught.

If you wanna clear this game of hacking do instant perm bans, IRC bans, dplogin bans - Either do it the right way, or you will see more and more of this.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 02:44:48 AM »
words of the day

nice edge