Author Topic: Cheat Detected: Cusoman  (Read 22387 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: Cusoman
« on: February 22, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »
Names used:
[:]Cuso
.yZ.Cusoman
[1311]Cusoman
|aMaZe|Shambles
Shambles
Cuso
*BaM*MaNcusO
[:]CusomaN
[:]FlaWLesS-Eternal
FlaWLesS-Eternal
FlaW|ManCuSo
ManCuSo
DaPEanuTgalleRy
Cusumon
FlaW|Cusoman
[traiN]Cusoman
Cusoman
Re

IP's:
76.226.155.36 = adsl-76-226-155-36.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net
75.46.45.228 = adsl-75-46-45-228.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net
75.46.29.187 = adsl-75-46-29-187.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net

DPLogin IDs:

Cheats:
Wallhack (most likely Global Hack)
Modified content (maps)

I find this pretty disappointing.

Anybody know the relation between Shambles and Cusoman?

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: Cusoman
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »
That is very disappointing indeed, especially since he got away with it for this long. Some of those clans have come and gone and come back and gone again.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 01:14:36 AM »
WHOA wasnt expecting this one

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 01:39:39 AM »
Does this mean pp3 gets trashed!?

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 02:36:09 AM »
Re

Awwww he uses my old nickname. lol   :o

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »
You lied to me :(

Anyways now i'll let this out. In one of our long sessions looking through pp3_alphas on his server he confided in me that he had taught many people how to make the 'modded content' wallhack along with how to properly setup ratbots. Although he claimed he never used any of it. The reason i say this information now is because if i said it in the past it would have been pushed aside with people saying 'FAKE LOGS' or 'YOU MADE THAT UP!'.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:43:05 AM »
A sad day indeed.  I hope something can be learned by this.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
Who's Cusoman? And why is it so sad?

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »
Cusoman is a good possibly a great mapper (that i've seen) and many people thought he was a cool person, but this nobody ever expected to happen. He will be back in 32 and will be a new person. I can assure you that knowing cuso :D

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 11:12:59 AM »
Can't wait until the rest of the modified mappers get banned.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
Can't wait until the rest of the modified mappers get banned.
1/3 of the community.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »
more like 2/3

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

Anybody know the relation between Shambles and Cusoman?

I believe they are friends irl.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »
Well i was bound to be caught at some point, most of what this thread implies is absolutely true, so lets go over it :)

Shambles:

This is actually my friend in real life, and the person that introduced me to this game :)  I'm pretty sure he played as Re back when he told me about this game so I'm not exactly sure who copied whos name.

Wallzorz:

Well as Jitspoe has shown I have been detected using 2 types of wallhacks:

1. Modified Content Walls:
I did use modified maps a decent number of times, but they have been deleted from my computer for about 2 months now, so that is why there's such a large gap in there for names used.  I have not been wallhacking all along.  I basically used these a few times in both pubs and matches, and then decided to stop :)

2. My Cool Wallhack
This was made just this past week, since i was on break I thought it would be cool to learn how to hack.  I basically got carried away and started using it in pubs, eventually used it in what i think to be 2 matches.  I coded this myself, and it went through many transformations, some of which might not have even been detectable.  Either way, I used this and am now caught.

THE LESSON:

I began walling first with the modified content walls, after learning about them and learning how many people in the community used them.  It was more of a test then anything, finding out how far they would go.  I did not wall very hard with these.

After I had stopped walling for at least 2 months or something close to that, I realized that people using ratbot, and modified walls were just plaguing the community, and is partially what inspired me to code my own wallhack.  I succeeded in creating it, and as you know, at least one or more versions of it was detectable.

People should not hack.  I do not advocate hacking. I do not like hackers.  Both of my "hacks" were not very hard, and honestly I am one of the lowest level wallhackers in this community.  I know of many people who are hacking this game, and it is scary.

Lastly I would like to say that I am sorry to whoever I have offended, or whoever I had an unfair advantage over while playing.  I did not use these hacks very often, most of the time i just left them in my paintball folder, and since they were toggable, turned them on whenever. 

Basically, im going to try to find jitspoe on irc and find out what exactly was detected, and find out if any undetectable versions of my hack ever made it.  Then I can have Jitspoe patch it since i guarantee people with decent knowledge of C++ have made this.

I never distributed any of the hacks I made.

I guess I do have one request.  I would like none of the other "wallhackers" to be banned immediately.  Instead I would ask that they learn from this, realize the detection is real, and just stop.  I would appreciate a grace period from Jitspoe for people to right there wrongs, because over half of the active matching dp community either uses Ratbot or Modified content on a consistent basis.  Allow them to learn from my mistake.  People use hacks in a much more devious fashion then I did, and I do not want this community to fall apart.

This is the probably the greatest online game I have ever played, and I enjoy this community more then any other.  I have failed as a member of this community, and it will not happen again.

I accept my ban, and will return hack free in 32 days.  I will not stop mapping, and will complete propaint3.

Apologies for those who have been afflicted or now have an extremely low opinion of me,

Cusoman

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »
That brought tears to my eyes *sniffle sniffle* WE LOVE YOU CUSO! apology accepted :D

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »
That brought tears to my eyes *sniffle sniffle* WE LOVE YOU CUSO! apology accepted :D

You took words out of my mouth :)

SuMMit!

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
Apology accepted!!!!!!

:D

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
See you in 32 days! Very touching post :P , I accept your apology! Hopefully the community agrees!

Now that you aren't going to be matching or anything, you have plenty of time to finish pp3!!!

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »
wow u suck

apology denied

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »
WTF is this "apology accepted" crap?

He hacked...BAD...HAX BAD...HAX0RZ BADDER

The was nothing tear inducing in his post AT ALL. He GOT CAUGHT and is trying to crawl out from under it.

I also think all the other hacker should be pummeled instantly...take that GRACE PERIOD and shove it.

You cheaters sicken me.