Author Topic: Multi account Aveiro, youtube  (Read 38272 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Multi account Aveiro, youtube
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 12:04:33 PM »

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 12:18:52 PM »
Good job. I think textures = skill. I still dont think, people will use your horrible looking textures. :)

Bangy

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 12:27:57 PM »
Well, your textures dont look nice and it could be little advantage. But anyway, i didnt come here cause of that. It is silly, that one of really active and pretty good players is banned, iam sure it will more affect matchscene than if you were not banned.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 12:48:10 PM »
Thats Bullexcrement! Why would you ban him? How can we know what textures we can use? yes, you are saying use the offical one but honestly ,almost everyone  hate them and dont want them.

well, good job for that, euro scence will be dead now

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 12:57:16 PM »
most active european clan lost best member. Go on with ur bans and mby next year is no one left in this game. gj!!

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 01:04:51 PM »
As I am speaking for all from .iNte., we are refusing to play anymore, because we do not see any point of continuing in this game since the creator of the game is banning best players in the game only because they make their game visually nice. If you think the textures are inappropriate, you should message him before you ban him. From your behavior we deduce you want to grief the matchscene, so we do not want to see how Digital Paint : Paintball 2 is dying under your hands.

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »
definitely

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 01:18:04 PM »
lol i got banned for the same textures once.. and people were flaming that they were unfair..

so in my opinion this ban is pretty legit :D so far <3

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 01:20:47 PM »
u had white ground, which were used to get an advantage. he used other textures to make the game look better.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »
If you think the textures are inappropriate, you should message him before you ban him.

He has been banned for the exact same reason before. I don't see how he should be warned more than that.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2013, 01:35:13 PM »
LOL
Please unban him. Matching scene started to be interesting again.
Really, nobody of us cares about texture. Ban him for that when official pack is released, but please not for such a stupid reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: jitspoe, if you are smart you dont ban him for that! Man be a little bit tolerant please!! Please!!!!!!!!!!1

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »
He has been banned for the exact same reason before. I don't see how he should be warned more than that.

well
"so we do not want to see how Digital Paint : Paintball 2 is dying under your hands."

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
He has been banned for multiaccount, and i can see in banlist - Aveiro, Chr1z, youtube/averios (92170)
                                                                                       Reason: Multiple accounts, Cheat/mod detected
So he has been banned for multiaccount, he did his waiting and he is banned for multiaccounts again what is this bull**** he can not delete those accounts and you ban him for it again?
Well i think here is something wrong guys.

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2013, 01:44:05 PM »
np, this game still s**k. :)

I guess his opinion is clear enough, isn't it? :)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2013, 01:45:49 PM »
I guess his opinion is clear enough, isn't it? :)

2 years old quote. Good job. Some people changed Lege.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2013, 01:56:35 PM »
He has been banned for multiaccount, and i can see in banlist - Aveiro, Chr1z, youtube/averios (92170)
                                                                                       Reason: Multiple accounts, Cheat/mod detected
So he has been banned for multiaccount, he did his waiting and he is banned for multiaccounts again what is this bull**** he can not delete those accounts and you ban him for it again?
Well i think here is something wrong guys.

He obviously has difficulties learning from his mistakes. You posted he's been banned for modified content, why do you imply it's only been for multi accounting?

Also, why do you accuse me or a group of people I'm a part of (by saying "you") of banning Aveiro for this texture stuff? If this would have been discussed within the committee he'd probably by banned by next year. True story.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »
Everybody with non-official textures should be banned. Good start. Just use the official ones and stop attacking people who keep the rules.

BTW: Really less people who post here wrote something in the official hr4 thread and suggested better textures.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
I think you just do not realize what you are doing right now but keep on going and noone will play this game anymore.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
Everybody with non-official textures should be banned. Good start. Just use the official ones and stop attacking people who keep the rules.

BTW: Really less people who post here wrote something in the official hr4 thread and suggested better textures.

maybe this one?
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26066.0

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »

I think you dont like this game anymore, or you just dont like losing. If Jitspoe should ban everyone with non-official textures this game would be dead. Half of players dont use them. Many players wrote me today and said that official textures looks bad, so they use different too. Ask people which pack they like more, if for example Sunman's or Official hr4, 90% will like sunmans more. But it's just my opinion.

If these textures are unfair so why can everyone change them for another? Nevermind, let's see how matchscene will continue.