Author Topic: Bug: func_door_rotating  (Read 3635 times)

dnadna

• PGP
Bug: func_door_rotating
« on: September 08, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »
so i made this map to test my ideas b4 i made the reall map and i made this thing that pulls u up and when u get to the top it crushes ur head(ya i know it doesnt sound very nice) and the crushing part is a func_rotating_door with dmg set to 100 each(there r 2 crushers) and it worked for the first few compiles.  then this bug appeared.  after the doors/crusher closes, it starts to rise FOREVER and i made a leak on PURPOSE so i could track where it went.  it appears to go to the top and then teleport back to the bottom and rise again and it goes through the map...  if u want the map so u can see it u can dload it.

the crusher is the metal thing in the sky and go under it(ull feel the trigger_push but it a little messed) and jump and when u get to the top ull get crushed and ull see the crusher rise forever

dnadna

• PGP
Re: Bug: func_door_rotating
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »
does ANYONE here WANT TO HELP?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?1?1?!/1/1?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 05:09:49 PM »
Not anymore.

dnadna

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »
Not anymore.
thats not nice but still lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »
Just now got around to looking at this.  I tried to reproduce it in my own test map, but could not.  I'm not sure what you did differently.  Maybe you can use what I've attached, or attach your map file so I can take a better look at it.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 07:12:53 AM »
DONT REVIVE DEAD THREADS, SERIOUSLY

(c)eiii

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 08:10:09 PM »
<3