Author Topic: player: sh(i)tlog [3iob server issue]  (Read 1340 times)

Ghadente

• Stingray
player: sh(i)tlog [3iob server issue]
« on: March 03, 2009, 11:15:52 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this because sh(i)tlog wasn't using a speed or wall hack (that i know of) but somehow messed up my ability to talk or join a team.
I was playing in 31ob server on map Shz33, and the player sh(i)tlog was being an idiot by switching teams to the winning side, and i called him out on it. He got pissed and somehow made it so i was stuck in observer mode and couldnt speak at times.
i was wondering if something could be done about this, i'd hate for a jackass like that to ruin other people's games.

* his name was s h i t log ... i can't type the word here because it automatically changes to excrement
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:17:33 AM by KnacK »

supermonkey

• PGP
Re: player: sh(i)tlog [3iob server issue]
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
you should probably take this up with Superman as it's his server.  The player probably had some sort of ops and was able to forcejoin/mute you.  Just let Superman know about it and have him deal with it seeing as how the committee cant do anything if he wasn't hacking.

Ghadente

• Stingray
Re: player: sh(i)tlog [3iob server issue]
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 04:21:02 PM »
ok thanks, i went back into the server and nothing further has happened, i doubt it will be any more of a problem