Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: viper, iu  (Read 11558 times)

Viper

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: viper, iu
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 12:26:31 AM »
you pmed me this :
What I meant by logs was IP and Hardware ID logs, not irc or msn or whatever logs.

And whats special on these IP and Hardware ID logs.

It isnt my IP and its my Hardware ID, so whats your point ?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »
Your IP on your Viper account matches the account used by iu, and the Hardware ID matches both accounts as well.  That means both accounts were used on the same computer, at the same house.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
Sounds like the same thing as someone getting caught with hacks. 'I ONLY USED THEM IN 1 VS. 1 TO FOOL AROUND!' or 'I ONLY HAD TWO MAPS AND NEVER PLAYED IN A MATCH!'.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 02:48:42 AM »
orly cameron? its not hard when a friend played on his pc.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:54 AM »
orly cameron? its not hard when a friend played on his pc.

I went with my PC to my neighbor Robin (same internet provider). I wanted to show him DP2, then i started mirc and ts.
Has Robin not a own pc?

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 03:42:21 AM »
viper played on his pc.
many of my friends also played on my pc /acc. so what know? 

You just cant handle the truth. Thats your problem. You always think your are in the right cuz u have some ip or hardware iDs. But your are wrong. You only have this. Like i said u cant handle the truth. And think u are always right.

And if u think this guy is in the right not the committee this thread will be locked or some posts will be deleted.

And how many times when a guy got banned a other guy came and said he is banned and he doesnt know why. Cuz he has liek the same ip?

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 06:41:26 AM »
 Can't handle the truth? Like who the intercourse cares if you are banned for 16 days :D:D:D:D. Seriously

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
it isnt that bad that we are banned. it depends on the main fact

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 06:51:12 AM »
He still played under his friends account which he admitted. Not alowed sharing accounts. And you can make up stories all day and night, but the IP's and Hardware ID's show where the account played, which computers. So pretty sure that is more proof, then some story.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 07:22:06 AM »
so when ur friend make an account and u play on that u should get also banned? iam sorry but this is ridiculous

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »
Your IP on your Viper account matches the account used by iu, and the Hardware ID matches both accounts as well.  That means both accounts were used on the same computer, at the same house.

God, if i play at my fathers house i have a similar ip, maybe you should google sth about the german ips.
Same by Robin.The whole ip can change it every day
So i didnt have the same ip.

My IP change itself every 24 hours.

for example 78.43.103.34 , yesterday i had something like that 78.43.105.56, tomorrow i will have 78.43.101.23 or something like that

Robin has the same internet provider so he has the same thing. also 78.43.103.14 or something like that, just check this account:

Profile for Phimaster ||
Player ID:   88498
Names registered:   phimaster, ksphimaster, 5e, arcticphimaster, krazziy
Active Clan:   ArcticGaming
Former Clan:   Killerz&Stylerz

it will have similar ips like me, cause its my stepbrother, who is living by my dad. Oh yeah, i played there with my account, too. SO MULTI ACC? Rofl. Its so sad, you dont have any evidence, the only one, who knows, who is right, is my internet provider.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:56:18 AM by Viper »

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:33 AM »
And if u think this guy is in the right not the committee this thread will be locked or some posts will be deleted.
CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT !!!

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 09:34:19 AM »
He still played under his friends account which he admitted. Not alowed sharing accounts. And you can make up stories all day and night, but the IP's and Hardware ID's show where the account played, which computers. So pretty sure that is more proof, then some story.

Yes, i did, should we change each 4 rounds the account ? He also played.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 11:13:51 AM »
the thing is, you had no mention of using 1 computer or even bringing over your computer until I brought up hardware matches.

At first you even said that you made a "lil lan party"  at his house. It then changed (when I brought up hardware matches) that you brought your computer over and both only played on yours.

You then said it doesn't matter because he didnt like it anyways, yet the next day after you played, it shows him still playing on your hardware, and creating a new clan. Give it a rest.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 01:56:40 PM »
the thing is, you had no mention of using 1 computer or even bringing over your computer until I brought up hardware matches.

At first you even said that you made a "lil lan party"  at his house. It then changed (when I brought up hardware matches) that you brought your computer over and both only played on yours.

You then said it doesn't matter because he didnt like it anyways, yet the next day after you played, it shows him still playing on your hardware, and creating a new clan. Give it a rest.

first of all, i said lan party, where ? Logs are no evidence, you know :D maybe you faked them...?!?!

Ok, thats all, i dont care if you remove my ban or not. My point is that you dont have any evidence, you just dont trust me, but you still have no evidence, so you can ban people WITHOUT any evidence, and thats sad. Same as delphi, he sad his brother played, and yeah you dont trust him, so you banned him, too. Maybe you see your Membership to serious, you are still a dp player like all of us, so maybe you wont like it too, if I would ban you with no evidence.

Just say it, and i will stop to post into this thread, just say that you dont trust me, but you dont have any evidence, which prove my guilt.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 02:05:29 PM »
 Lieing means bigger ban now, maybe you should take that into consideration.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »
first of all, i said lan party, where ? Logs are no evidence, you know :D maybe you faked them...?!?!

AHAHAHA I just laughed my head off. Also, you never came up with the excuse for him using your computer the next day?

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »
Im just joking, that why i made that smiley :D

blaa, i never lied.

I mean, i got the ban, and they wont remove it, so i cant do anything, My story is still true.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »
* KnacK would wait for the lawn mowing excuse if it wasn't still winter......

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »
Quote of the day.