Author Topic: Wallhack: Anaal/Clon3d  (Read 21238 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Re: Wallhack: Anaal/Clon3d
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
So you felt the need to come out and say that? Get over it. Maybe you should have been forum banned longer than you were.

He is banned, yet you're still not happy.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:54:21 PM by Dirty_Taco »

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »
I want his buddy banned, since he is still playing and hacking.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
Can't really say <3 committee. He used this wallhack for about two months since the first post by tini. It has been a month since my post. He is only one of many. Yet he gets a 2 month ban for hacking in matches for 2 months. Also, his wallhack is clearly undetectable since Jitspoe did not point out a certain hack or modded content.

Yet there are so many more still using it...

To be fully honest I am not convinced Jitspoe can even detect modded maps, or atleast all people using modded maps. Reason I say this is because there is a lot more than Iced using modded maps and he is only one banned for 'random' detection without being reported.

Yeah bix you are right, but at least they are trying ya know?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »
the best way to see if they are using walls is to download the demo. then disconnect the internet turn on a crappy wall hack and view the demo.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 02:50:02 PM »
the best way to see if they are using walls is to download the demo. then disconnect the internet turn on a crappy wall hack and view the demo.

if you're disconnected why not turn on a good wallhack to see more clearly?

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
LoL, this game is going to die when people are getting banned every day. And the committee is run by kids. But clon3d did wallhack lol against us too!

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 06:02:05 AM »
LoL, this game is going to die when people are getting banned every day. And the committee is run by kids. But clon3d did wallhack lol against us too!

People complain about the same things all the time, its like they can't find anything new to complain about, or even come up with a valid argument anymore. No one reply to him cuz there's already a hundred posts on the subject, any replies about it should get deleted.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »
Ok First of all.... I agree with Matrix when he posted that Everyone in the game doesnt respect or keep insulting French players like I am. on this point, i would tell few names such as Myers,Nub(jbrown),Skeet,Nick123.
Only a few respect us.

Secundo, Why does every americans think French players cant be good? I wouldnt say only american do. Some European too. Instead of trying to find few stupid things about us, why not just admire our art.

To continu, i Agree the Forum ban of MAtrix because of his language (sorry Fred).

@Shockwave: i wouldnt say commitee is run by kids. Try to do as much things as they do, then come talk to me again.

@Justinph5: +1

@Dirty_Taco: <3

@Bix: ''I want his buddy banned, since he is still playing and hacking. '' I agree with forum ban for his language.. but he doesnt deserv a ban for his in-game style.

@lilb990: Navyseal seriously stop joking. I've been in a server with u while u were banned and u were still playing the game. I also got u talking about going to download more undetectable hacks on Ventrilo.

To regular players: Didn't you ever realized that ALMOST all the players that have been in eB has been banned ? and that the game is devided into two groups ? Well i do. And i think this is the biggest problem so far.

@Jitspoe: I do appreciate how fast and quick u can detect hackers and ban them. I respect you a lot, you and your job done on this game. But can you be certainly sure that Those who got recorded for ''hacks'' are really hacking?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »
flamer: Have you watched the demo?

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 06:02:02 AM »
Yes I did... I wouldn't be complaining about this if I never watched it. And seriously he is just getting lucky. by the way I personnaly think that demos aren't reprensentating a real situation. Seriously... If the player lagged, the demo will record its lag. If it wasnt doing that... THEN it would be more significative cuz it would be constant recording. If you could change the chase mode in a  demo it would be easier to punish hackers. I mean... Instead of only recording the ''hacker'' why not chase the other player which allows another view of the act.

-WarHeiT

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
If you don't consider that is a wallhack, then either you have problems being able to see or you use them as well.  One of the demos I watched was the most obvious demo ever.  And why would people treat you differently if you were french?  Oh and this wasn't detected, it was from the most obvious demo.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »
You must have watched a different demo.  I've attached the demo here to avoid any confusion.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 07:51:46 AM »
Second offense.  128 days unless he comes clean.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »
Nice catch flip

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »
yeah pretty obvious with that demo, good catch indeed.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »
Second offense.  128 days unless he comes clean.

Wow i can not even see how you can think thats walls, it looks like basic instinct most of the time, Its a very simple map, You could and should know where the player will be after grabbing or camping,

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »
You're stupid. That's it, and with that, leave.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »
Yeh... that was quite obvious.  I found it funny at times, at least he wasn't lining at the walls this time :P

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »
Yeh... that was quite obvious.  I found it funny at times, at least he wasn't lining at the walls this time :P

quite a loving community eh, the funny part is the committee is even worse then the community, i find it so funny that half the committee dont play the game or is a little kid that just think they know everything. Well you know what i didnt think it looked like walls, With the view i had i couldnt see much of anything. And spook just shut up i never said anything about you so just gtfo.