Author Topic: Modifying and Distributing Maps: Rick  (Read 25829 times)

SKEET

• VM-68
Re: Modifying and Distributing Maps: Rick
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
Well I think that rick did receive a rather stiff ban time, yet he was on the committee and should have known better. I fully agree with the committee's decision for this ban time. I just don't think it is right for Rick to get angry at other people's ban times. it really is none of your business. cuso has practically served half of his ban why bring it back up. cya in 3 years Rick. :]

-SkeetermcPeter

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 03:14:52 PM »
Nobody is crying. I'm just curious about why the ban times are completely different for the same offence. Going from 64 to 1024, both first offence distributers. Both gave themself in. Xanex gave it to 3 people, how many did Rick give it to?

Like I told the committee, I gave them to 3 people.

A standard has been set previously for creating and distributing.  That is why.

Are you referring to Darkness, Madman, Kilo and xanex?
-Darkness/Madman designed a wallhack and gave out the instructions to multiple people.
-Kilo uploaded alot of hacks to a public upload site where anybody had the access to download them.
-Xanex gave them to 3 people, did not make instrucitons, didn't upload them and yet a 64 day ban?
-Rick gave them to 3 people, did not make instructions, did not upload to a public upload site, so why's the ban so hefty.

Whats so different about mine and xanex's ban? Except that I was on the committee.

SmPeR

• Stingray
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
Nobody is crying. I'm just curious about why the ban times are completely different for the same offence. Going from 64 to 1024, both first offence distributers. Both gave themself in. Xanex gave it to 3 people, how many did Rick give it to?

Kevin gave a link to an aimbot to like 3 people and never used it.  Rick Modified maps and distributed/used them.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 04:11:04 PM »
Cusoman didn't get banned for distributing guys. He got banned for hacking. If any of you guys want to give the committee solid evidence of him distributing, go ahead and he will get a 1024 days ban.

Distributing hacks/hack metods equals a 1024 days ban. Period.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Cusoman didn't get banned for distributing guys. He got banned for hacking. If any of you guys want to give the committee solid evidence of him distributing, go ahead and he will get a 1024 days ban.

Distributing hacks/hack metods equals a 1024 days ban. Period.
So your saying XaneX should get 1024 as well?  This whole 1024 came around cos Rick was on the committee, which shouldn't add like maybe 2 years to the ban.  Also about Cuso, he created his hacks or whatever as well....

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »
So your saying XaneX should get 1024 as well?  This whole 1024 came around cos Rick was on the committee, which shouldn't add like maybe 2 years to the ban.  Also about Cuso, he created his hacks or whatever as well....
Hmm, no. He's getting 1024 because thats what the other distributors got. He was on the committee wich sort counter balances with the fact that he gave himself up.

Who's Xanex?

Doesn't really matter if he created them as long as he didn't distribute in my opinion.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »
Yeh so it counter balances it.  He did the same as XaneX, but created a couple of his own modded maps which should add a little more time and got 1024.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=13980.0

You posted in it...

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »
why did my homeboy darkness get banned for a million days for distributing

i mean the only map he did was airtime anyway and i kno a lot of ppl still use airtime hacked and most of the ppl who got banned for modded maps had airtime only

jitspoe obviously doesnt have a scanner for modified maps

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »

Way to finally realize this.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2009, 11:31:07 PM »
Way to finally realize this.
'

IDEA! lol

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2009, 02:23:35 AM »
why did my homeboy darkness get banned for a million days for distributing

i mean the only map he did was airtime anyway and i kno a lot of ppl still use airtime hacked and most of the ppl who got banned for modded maps had airtime only

You ˝homoboy˝ Darkness got it also for the sake of community = 1 idiot less. And I hope I'm not joking with that statement.

And for the 2nd thing if you know that alot of people still usess Darkness Atime mod map why don't you say who those people are. Or your plan is also: OMGZ I WON'T TELL YOU, THE PEOPLE I KNOW ONLY UNDER THEIR FAKE NAMES ON INTERNET WILL GET MAD ON ME GEEZZZZ.

Either back up your statemnt or don't post it.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2009, 04:47:30 AM »
Yeh so it counter balances it.  He did the same as XaneX, but created a couple of his own modded maps which should add a little more time and got 1024.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=13980.0

You posted in it...

He should have been banned for 512 since he didnt created. Altough the case was different he still distributed.

Rick should get 1024. 1024 plus x for being on the committee IMO. 1024 + x - x for admiting.

Go tell your moms you're lerning maths now kids. They may let you play till 10 pm.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 03:36:04 PM »

Go tell your moms you're lerning maths now kids. They may let you play till 10 pm.

I wish man. my mom has a leash around me. :'( but to keep this post related to rick... what modded maps did he add?? and what maps should we be suspicious of hacking?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 03:37:43 PM »
I wish man. my mom has a leash around me. :'( but to keep this post related to rick... what modded maps did he add?? and what maps should we be suspicious of hacking?
I can modify any map.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
may i ask you why you would do this? did you intentionally want to sabotage the game or did you need the advantage??

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »
Probably just got bored.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
may i ask you why you would do this? did you intentionally want to sabotage the game or did you need the advantage??
I was initially going to quit this game, so I hacked. Then I liked the game so i stopped and admitted to hacking and distributing.
Probably just got bored.

Pretty much.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »
It was a rotten thing to do. I hope you told them everybody you gave them to.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »

I agree with my ban time, just shouldn't it be done with everyone else to?

Trying to get other people's ban times increased to make it "fair" seems to me as just revenge for your ban time.

Never the less, complaining about other peoples ban times is stupid. If something wrong was done with different ban times, then I think the committee or Jitspoe would fix it or at least notice it. See you in 3 years, let the committee handle this. Not really a  need to keep this going, since your ban time won't be changed.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »
Trying to get other people's ban times increased to make it "fair" seems to me as just revenge for your ban time.

Never the less, complaining about other peoples ban times is stupid. If something wrong was done with different ban times, then I think the committee or Jitspoe would fix it or at least notice it. See you in 3 years, let the committee handle this. Not really a  need to keep this going, since your ban time won't be changed.
I was comparing my bantime with others, so I could see why my ban is so long. I've said that I deserve this ban time, not trying to get it shortened, morely trying to get even ban times for everyone.

Also you really don't know what the committee is like, I've actually seen how it works and how half the committee follows 1 person, not making their own decision. Not trying to say thats the reason my ban time is so hefty, just seeing what reaction you will give me.

It was a rotten thing to do. I hope you told them everybody you gave them to.
Yes, I admitted to everything, including who I gave them to.