Author Topic: Multiaccounts: weezy - purple  (Read 7154 times)

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
Multiaccounts: weezy - purple
« on: March 26, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »
Multi accounts

weezy
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5063

purple
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=88738

This made me think becouse purple came in a uR match with a 32 ping then disconnects really fast and weezy comes in with the same ping and then this purple dude was good like weezy check this out

Thank you

-Nick
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:55:56 PM by KnacK »

Kaos

• VM-68
Re: MuLi's?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »
Since Weezy is banned from the forum's ill try to clarify this up.

Sonix aka purple  = weezy's brother

Weezy has a desktop within his parent's home which both him and his brother use. Thus they use 1 dp client two profile's within the dp client. What could of happened was weezy was getting ready to play but accidently logged on his brother's account not realizing till he got on the server which is why he disconnected and reconnected with his profile.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multiaccounts: weezy - purple
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »
We will let them do chose Ill lock this until jitspoe gets to it

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »
his brother hardly ever plays and is somehow good enough to get into ij? hmm.. dunno bout that one..

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »
his brother hardly ever plays and is somehow good enough to get into ij? hmm.. dunno bout that one..

Soulo now he hardly plays, he was playing alot more a couple month's ago before u came back into this community.
Just cause u weren't here to see this kid play does not me he wasn't good enough to get into ij.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »
Soulo has the lower player ID, so how could purple be playing months before soulo came back into this community? Nobody was here to see the kid play. He randomly joined Ij, was active for a week while Weezy was inactive, then people accused him of being Weezy so, purple stopped playing, and Weezy came back.

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 02:15:55 AM »
Soulo has the lower player ID, so how could purple be playing months before soulo came back into this community? Nobody was here to see the kid play. He randomly joined Ij, was active for a week while Weezy was inactive, then people accused him of being Weezy so, purple stopped playing, and Weezy came back.

exactly

Soulo now he hardly plays, he was playing alot more a couple month's ago before u came back into this community.
Just cause u weren't here to see this kid play does not me he wasn't good enough to get into ij.

good try creepshow.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 11:18:52 AM »

I dont know much bout this situation but I think what kaos means is that soulo left and sometimes while he was inactive with Dp, Purple was playing. Then Purple Disappeared. Now soulo is back and Purple is back. Maybe thats what he means. Not sure though.

Do you even get what im saying?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
Just because you never see someone and they are better than you means nothing. Since I mainly play in the mornings people do not know me in the evenings, this automatically makes people wonder why I move very fast or can kill them. This doesn't mean I don't play. Secondly, it is very common for a single household to have more than one person play the same game. This doesn't automatically mean someone has multi-accounts. I seriously think some people on these forums need to slow down with all the witch hunting that has been going on. Just because someone got caught for doing something against the rules they feel the need to go out of their way to find other people that are guilty. Too many of these self rehabilitated cheaters are going out of their way to "lead" a conversation to appear as if others are wanting hacks or trying to get hacks. Take your ban time and throw a forum ban with it and this will stop.

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »
so sonix, weezy's brother...

a. just started playing 2-3 months ago. (and is in ij already?!)
b. is an old player who forgot his login info, therefore created a new account 2-3 months ago. (multi?)
c. is weezy. (FAIL)

i have to say i'm leaning towards C, only because of the fact that i've never seen purple play yet. maybe weezy just hogs the computer from his "brother" IDK hummm.. ^^

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 09:15:40 AM »

b. is an old player who forgot his login info, therefore created a new account 2-3 months ago. (multi?)
c. is weezy. (FAIL)

i have to say i'm leaning towards C, only because of the fact that i've never seen purple play yet. maybe weezy just hogs the computer from his "brother" IDK hummm.. ^^

Why would you say something like that? I got decent when i started the first 2 - 3 months because people helped me out? Ever thought of that? Maybe WeeZy helped him out gave him some tips and stuff? No body ever thinks about that except they just want the person banned.

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »
No body ever thinks about that except they just want the person banned.
I don't "want" anyone banned, just trying to see that the rules are obeyed like everyone else. The "person" I think you are referring to will only be banned if caught using more than one global login account. understand?

if not, let me go into further explanation for you:

if this guy 'sonix' really does exist in the real world, then
neither of them will be banned.

thats what this thread is trying to accomplish, proving the existence of this "person", or getting the multi-accounter banned.

i am not trying to get anyone wrongfully banned, just trying to make sure that the truth is sought out and the rules are followed.

i think you misread or misunderstood something.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 04:12:53 PM »

c. is weezy. (FAIL)

So if you're not trying to get anyone banned then i think you should edit that post budd.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 06:04:30 PM »
So if you're not trying to get anyone banned then i think you should edit that post budd.

It's his opinion, deal with it.

immuned

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 01:59:45 AM »
This is the kind of excrement thats making this game dead. by reporting people for multi accounts. like what the intercourse you guys doing? why worry about a meddling multi when you could worry about the meddling RATBOTTERS,WALLHACKERS, like holy excrement get your head out of your but and worry about the more important stuff. anyways if he dose get banned it will take a couple months because the god darn committee is so meddling slow its ridicules, you guys need to get with the program.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 04:37:48 AM »
This is the kind of excrement thats making this game dead. by reporting people for multi accounts. like what the intercourse you guys doing? why worry about a meddling multi when you could worry about the meddling RATBOTTERS,WALLHACKERS, like holy excrement get your head out of your but and worry about the more important stuff. anyways if he dose get banned it will take a couple months because the god darn committee is so meddling slow its ridicules, you guys need to get with the program.

So the game is dying because of multi-accounters....a 16 day ban correct? If someone quits the game from being banned for 16 days, lol. I see you have had multi-accounts, did you quit?

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 07:59:59 AM »
The committee and everyone else report ALL problems, including wall hackers and stuff like that.
It's not like there's a huge deal being made out of multi-accounters...
So the game is dying because of multi-accounters....a 16 day ban correct?

See? Not a huge one.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »
Player ID:   5063
Names registered:   dopeness, dank, screwhead, weezy, chronic, aquemini, imdabest
Active Clan:   Underrated
Former Clans:   Apoboc, Apoboc Trainees, Famous, FaMe, StRaTeGiK InSoMnIaKs, Valiant, ThC, iRONMEN, elite four, College Court, Victorious Secret, Cykotik Youth, coldFusion, Drunk, We are the R!ot, Undead, The Prodigy, Vitality, xzILe of Juggernauts, Famous Stars and Straps, Pyscho Ballers, team_amazing, Silence, TeaM Ac!d, Shoot 2 Kill, 1up, Side Effects, EpicFail

Player ID:   88738
Names registered:   purple, speakerboxx, jezebel
Former Clans:   eXtreme Velocity, Insane Junction

Possibly related:

Player ID:   50448
Names registered:   cartel, fiasco, ryder

Ban added.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »
Former Clans:   eXtreme Velocity

It's true, I was on that clan with "aliases". Dig deeper into it Jitspoe and you will find 2 more mulits.

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »
a kid named classic is the one that made the account name under purple. its not my account.