Author Topic: Comitee to slow...You need a better comitee a more active comitee...  (Read 4237 times)

FaNtoM

• PGP
DP needs a better comitee that actually plays DP instead of sitting on your asses check the stupid forums every once in a while you need more comitee members that are active not like cameron that he lives in Australia WTF that makes no sense. And This is bullexcrement i dont care if i get banned off of forums the comitee takes for ever to read the forums and doesnt do any meddling thing about it untill jitspoe gets on every so often. And i have heard people tell me that Olbaid runs the comitee what ever they say all every1 else does is just +1 it are you kidding me it took you about 6 months to get vanity banned.and even when i multied it took me so long like wow really... omg u guys believe anything the comitee isnt all its cracked up to be i said the truth and that's how it is exactly so bye forums see ya in about 2 months.

immuned

• PGP
Re: Comitee to slow...You need a better comitee a more active comitee...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »
agreed.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:25 AM »
Ouch lol :P

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »
Bad comitee
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:49:57 PM by FaNtoM »

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »
Ouch again LoL :P

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 02:31:00 AM »
Casr3r and ricochet i change my words i didnt want to bring u in this
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:50:37 PM by FaNtoM »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 04:24:26 AM »
Right now, I believe, the committee is deciding on the new committee members. Not sure how long that'll take seeing as Impactz hasn't been banned yet (What is it now? 6, 7 months?). I'm pretty sure that will fix your issue Fantom.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 06:15:21 AM »
See at least someone agrees that the comitee is to intercoursein lazy to get  off of there asses and check the intercoursein forums You should put someone like Casp3r.

http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=63873

or his brother Ricochet

http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=63877

there on the forums every day.Checking and reading them and they report people for the right things not for bullshyt like Multis and one more thing y is it bad 2 have a multi?

a.You can take more names that people may want
a.A As i recall Jitspoe told me first come first serve ok so that shouldnt be a problem mayb they should have started playing earlier then hmm... ok then wow what a half ass excuse for a darn comitee...

If you read the "intercoursein" forum a little closer, the people you mention, had a chance to put in their application, just like everyone else. If they did ( I didn't read every "intercoursein" application), then they are among the people being considered right now.

Sorry for the sarcasm but I laughed out loud when I decyphered your post. Your concerns on multi accounts are addressed on several threads, also. Reasoning on why they are not allowed is provided, too.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:40:52 PM by Re »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:41 AM »
congratulations Fantom, because of this thread you have automatically been promoted to be the head committee member. We'll see you in for renovations at the start of next week.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:52 AM »
Yeah Fantom if you didn't notice, there was a stickied (I think), huge thread on new committee members...
And if your complaining, go be one yourself.

congratulations Fantom, because of this thread you have automatically been promoted to be the head committee member. We'll see you in for renovations at the start of next week.

:P

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »
As they all said you don't need to make a topic on something thats being tooken care of at this point and cam is a good committee member not like you can do better then him can you?

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
Nick really i dont care all im saying is that its hard when he has what like an 8 hour time zone change and really know one can go to Australia and tell him ti check forums ty... 

FaNtoM

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »
Fuzz ball really who are you?
and i never said i wanted to be on the comitee im just tried of all these people hacking and the comitee is taking for ever to get them banned.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:37 PM »
Jitspoe is a busy guy if you can see he  did made this game....

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »
Fantom is a noob.

Jitspoe is a busy guy if you can see he  did made this game....

He is. I'm pretty sure your busy with RL stuff too? Takes alot of work to sit on vent for 16 hours a day.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »
Cameron is still active. Just because he's in Australia doesn't mean anything. I'm sure he still votes on committee things since he's one of the committee members staying on the committee.