Author Topic: Aimbot: Redneck  (Read 8309 times)

ghostlol

• PGP
Re: Aimbot: Redneck
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 07:53:25 AM »
k serman if u guys new who i was u would feel stupid calling me a hacker, like its like u lil intercoursers have no life and u obvisly suck at the game so u take the good people out by saying they hack. and shooting at my teammates ask anyone or come watch me paly i shoot at my teammates all the tim for fun and when a teammate comes flying i cant see the color right away cause  im a lil color blind so thats it .

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:01 AM »
We know who you are. :o I've seen you on vent a couple times and seen you on pubs.

like its like u lil intercoursers have no life and u obvisly suck at the game so u take the good people out by saying they hack.

Hahahahahahahahahaha We're definitely calling you a hacker because your too good for us.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »
Redneck: It is clear that you were aimbotting. There is no point in arguing. If you want your ban time less, give Jitspoe this info:
You must be willing to provide some or all of the following:
- Demos of matches in question.
- All of the cheats you've used (don't send these to anybody but me, obviously, or put them on public download sites - cheat distribution has a stiff penalty)
- Any other files requested (textures, etc.)
- Who/where you got the cheats from.

Failure to do so will result in a doubled ban time (currently, a first time offense will result in a 64 day ban unless the info requested is provided).  As always, ban times are subject to change.  Also, don't lie.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 09:17:52 PM »
Names used:
cocker
-aY-REDNECK
[tdS]REDNECK

IP: 69.158.46.251 = 69.158.46.251

DPLogin ID: 94192

64 day ban, unless he decides to come clean.

PS: In the future, please record demos in first person chase cam.