Author Topic: Cheat Detected: where did u d/l your hacks?  (Read 10362 times)

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: where did u d/l your hacks?
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 07:42:38 AM »
This isn't CS.....

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 07:51:37 AM »
Hehe kingston, why are you explaining all that crap? Trying to get unbanned? Sorry, you cheated so you won't get unbanned no matter how hard you beg. Just enjoy your 32 days away from dp. I promise that you won't die to it.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 07:54:31 AM »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »
BAM!!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
pwnt!

Anyway... Kingston let me just throw this out here so hopefully the next guy doesn't go the route you did. I haven't been playing too long myself. I too thought everyone who was going really fast and jumping really high was hacking. Well after taking the time to ask one of the more established players and a lot of searching in the forums I realized I was stupid. There are hackers as in most games but here we all try to help in keeping the game free of stupidity. Since I knew how frustrating it was to learn all the neat moves people do on here I decided to help others learn as well. InT and WsL are two training teams with a great enviroment and the support of the general community. We accept anyone willing to learn, will follow the rules set forth by jitsus khrist, and who have a descent personality. One of our policies however is that we do not accept anyone who has been caught hacking or is suspected of hacking. So I suggest to the new players instead of flaming all day long in public servers about hackers who are just people better than you take a deep breath and let us teach you the ways of the jedi.

WsL - let us bring out the noob in you!

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »
Gentemen..  I am this person...  Let me say this;  PLEASE READ ALL OF IT BEFORE YOU REACT!!!

a) some of these names were mine: where did u d/l your hacks?, u have nice hacks, nice hacks, noname(2), I'm a noob

b) some were NOT mine; nice hacks bundle of twigs, how do u see thru smoke? eat excrement and die, tenor uses good hacks - EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

c:) I was using the ZGH hack...  why?  because if you play DP2 for 5 minutes, you see all sorts of hacks - speedhacks, aimbots, etc.  the ONLY way you can beat this game (f your new to it)is to cheat.  I know those of you that have been playing for 100+ years will tell me that if you are good you don't need cheats.  Well, how do you get good if you are surrounded by cheaters??  Try fruitlessly?  LOL  What amazed me most, aside from the number of cheaters is the number of BLATENT cheaters.  By the way, most of my names was because I was pissed at the blatent cheaters!  I played WOLF ET for some time and NEVER CHEATED!!  I stopped playing because of the cheaters - the cheaters RUINED THE GAME.  Also, many of my posts were "cheaters will ruin this game too!" as I've see online games ruined by cheaters, much like WOLF ET and now DP2.  I'm not here to plead my case, I am here because (if I could play again) I could find several dozen cheaters in a day!!  It's a dose of hypocrisy.

Dude you must new in game. Maybe you think some good players are cheating cause they have a good aim or they can jump fast? Its called skills. These players have been playing years.. none of us hacks except some wankers in public server.. Yea ive used wallhack but ive learned my lesson of it

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »
I think this is the same guy:

Name used: wack
IP: 71.179.202.105 = pool-71-179-202-105.bltmmd.east.verizon.net

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »
should make a sticky of this as just a good example of wrong mentality. probably alot of folks out there whom are new and share views with this cat, and there are alot of well thought out responses from experienced players here.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »
I have played about 3 weeks (longer than he has so I am qualified to speak :P) and I think I have only seen 1 cheater, who was already on the list. Look, If you want to get better, practice, duh, You know how to get to Carnegie Hall? practice, practice, practice. You can't just become good overnight. Also, I have played almost 3 weeks, but I am already in a training clan, and The other day I was in the top couple of spots in pubs every single game. Reason? 100+ hours of playing (yes that is right, 107h 31m) . Of course, there are players FAR better than I am that have played MUCH longer. I am not the best, and I know that, but I realize that I have places to improve upon and so I work on it. Just remember, there is always someone lower than you, and someone higher than you. Look, what is a game for? For playing, for having fun, just play the game and stop whining. You don't know how fun and satisfying it is to improve and take the challenge, the thrill of that first time you make the airtime3 jump on the roof...

Despite the whining, explaining everything in detail just proves that you still like the game and will come back, make it pleasant for rest of us that don't hack.

WsL - let us bring out the noob in you!
LOL!

EDIT: about 30 minutes after making this post, I was the top player in a pub, granted, the best players weren't there, but you were playing pubs.
I think I was something like 22/15 with about 9 grabs and 1 or 2 caps

ANOTHER EDIT: ROFL!! just realized that this thread was from about 6 months ago, LOL! just saw mewa's post from earlier today. Makes me feel foolish. oh well...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:34:42 PM by Privateer »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 04:53:20 AM »
Try 18 months....

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 08:23:41 AM »
Try 18 months....
Now I feel REALLY foolish, I only saw the month, not the year.