Author Topic: allday and iced hacking?  (Read 4082 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
allday and iced hacking?
« on: July 21, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
We just played a 3v3 match against uR on pp1  and found suspicious activity from Iced and Brigade. This is the second time we think Brigade may be hacking. On July 16th at 1 am we matched uR in another 3v3 again on pp1. We think Brigade may have hacked that match due to him getting capped on in the first round twice, then suddenly going from a negative score to a +20 score in 10 mins. All we want is Iced and Brigades demo from today on propaint1, and Brigades demo on July 16th on propaint1. The only way they would give it to us would be through a post so here it is, Thanks.

atmays

• Autococker
Re: allday and iced hacking?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »
Can you post your demos with your most suspicious times, I want to see it from all angles. Thanks.

GG btw

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 06:22:20 PM »
lol! you make me laugh...aight heres your demo:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLTC713T

edit: reaver how u like that pgp shot?

edit2: can you please tell me the suspicious times kthx

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
Don't say WEEEEEE. I found nothing of wrong while playing. REAVER did. He's always paranoid. But then no need to explain since everyone who is in the matching scene already knows that. 

Since i know he'll read this on a proxy: REAVER GJ MORE DEMO'S OF NOT PROBABLY NOTHING MAKING THE CLAN LOOK LIKE CRYBABIES.

So this is not the clan [nB] asking for the demo's, it's individuals who were slightly confused about some happenings. Also the reason its on forums would be becuase everyone says: Post my forums if you wanna see my demo. GG uR, our second loss.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 06:32:10 PM »
i think its funny cuz i havent hacked since i got banned and ive been clean ever since

and now i get called out on the very first round lmfao!

GG reaver

gg myers

BRiG

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 06:38:00 PM »
 http://ifile.it/fmth2pq thats my demo but not my july 16th one.

After reviewing the demos i believe reaver is a insecure nerd who is always right.
gg, myers, shockwave, and the ever pathertic reaver. so called by his teamates

BRiG

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 06:48:29 PM »
[20:42] <shockwave> why do u twitch so much
[20:42] <shockwave> ?
[20:42] <shockwave> and how at 9:50 u look through wall stop going low and reaver comes out window
[20:42] <shockwave> its like u know
[20:42] <shockwave> ur gonna get banned for those obvious moments
[20:42] <shockwave> lmao
[20:42] <shockwave> even if u didnt hack its sooo obvious
[20:42] <shockwave> sucks for u
[20:45] <allday> at 9.50 wtf did you say.
[20:45] <allday> you sound dumb
[20:46] <allday> i had late spawn so i do L dbl jump. i had late spawn round starting of 10:02 because i went for a nade in spawn

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 06:59:35 PM »
[20:42] <shockwave> even if u didnt hack its sooo obvious

Translation: Even if you did not hack, its obvious that you did hack.

We are obviously dealing with a mental giant here.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »
Just because i'm currently in the clan, does not mean i'm any part of this. Neither is the rest of the clan. Shockwave and Reaver get paranoid easily and assume people hack. I watched Iced's demo to find _Nothing_. So do not waiste your time with it please, it is not hacked. It's 20 minutes of Iced camping and spraying and not chasecamming me. I found myself reallly bored. Not watching brigades demo cause I really don't care nor do I think he hacks. If somebody posts times I might watch it... but if 9:50 is the only time I completely doubt he hacked.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »
Is the forums where shockwave and reaver cry now?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »
Sherman, they asked over IRC but uR refused saying: Make a forum post. So since they were under the assumption that iced and allday hacked, they made the post. It's not crying, its just them assuming something becuase of 'flukes' etc.. or being outplayed. Turns out IMO it wasnt hacks, but who knows it could of been.