Author Topic: requesting shockwaves demo of airtime  (Read 4102 times)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
requesting shockwaves demo of airtime
« on: July 28, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »
as shockwave wont send me his demo via irc he wants it publically done on the forums

CAN I HAVE YOUR DEMO OF AIRTIME SHOCKWAVE

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: requesting shockwaves demo of airtime
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »
It's how everything gets done :) The IRC crying is now on forums.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
I don't understand why shockwave does that... guess he has to get people to post so if there isn't anything shown in the demo the person requesting looks like an idiot. Guess that makes him feel good about himself but I don't know.

sean123

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
Just stop he dont want to give up demos lol leave him alone (dont give it)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »
its so sad. when a player gets rolled it "hacking", Kyuuchi before you accuse of hacks make sure its not just because he is simply better then you.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »
He wanted to see if he got outplayed or if shockwave hacked. But since everyone forces shockwave to look like he's crying and post on forums, shk decided to do it back.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 01:31:11 AM »
Where's the demo? Ban?

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 02:05:50 AM »
its so sad. when a player gets rolled it "hacking", Kyuuchi before you accuse of hacks make sure its not just because he is simply better then you.

reading those words from you always makes my day

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 06:50:45 AM »
http://rapidshare.com/files/261192896/auto_20090728_191040_4_airtime.dm2.html
Can't you just send that link on IRC?  Its not that hard to do, you just copy and paste, like you did to get it onto the forums. 

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 06:51:53 AM »
i saw shockwaves pp1 demo and all i saw was good playing so im guessing he just owned kyuuchi and kid thinks hacks

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »
LMFAO REALLY I SAID I WANT TO SEE HIS DEMO TO JUST SEE WHETHER HE OUTPLAYED ME OR WHETHER THERE WAS SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS

its no meddling wonder why the newbies leave the community after they've met/matched with you

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »
Yes Cameron I can but then im sure after every match people will be asking for my demos. And thats alot of uploads and a waste of time. So just letting you all know, if you want a demo from me post it on the forums publicly. It also makes the poster look like an idiot after he realizes hes outplayed :/

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »
its no meddling wonder why the newbies leave the community after they've met/matched with you

you are still here so stop whining

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:10 AM »
I for one am tired of all this crying about shockwave hacking. For crying out loud give him a break and let it rest. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to question others character but here recently shockwave has been under the gun. As with real life, when someone comes under the gun so many jump on the band wagon. Here is my opinion of shockwave since we all are allowed to have one.

His internet connection or his computer sucks. He still manages to outplay quite a few players. Is he the best? I don't think so but is in the running. Is he pretty darn good? With out a doubt very skilled. When asked to watch him match he agrees without hesitation. He jumps on vent to offer a little help which not everyone who is accusing him does. As most members of our team can verify shk has spent some time with us. He is one of those players that has a pretty good comprehension of the maps he plays. So here is another side to this suspicious player that I bet some of you didn't know.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 12:47:27 PM »
I'll agree 100% with flip, when I came back to the game me and shock had a great time looking through maps I never played before. I can't even remember the name of the map we played though lol. He is skilled, as for hacking, there is in no way any solid proof of that. Quit making useless threads and catch real cheaters like flip did in the Anaal thread.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »
Spook I need your demos STILL from the DeW Starz match, been waiting for a couple years for them.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »
cvalley was the wierd one lol