Author Topic: Wallhack: Anaal/Clon3d  (Read 21243 times)

sunman

• Stingray
Re: Wallhack: Anaal/Clon3d
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
It's a new fashion? More WH bans lately...

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »
Wow i can not even see how you can think thats walls, it looks like basic instinct most of the time, Its a very simple map, You could and should know where the player will be after grabbing or camping,

Robbie, catching wallhackers is alot easier if you watch it on an old build with ZGH. It is totally obvious that he was looking through the walls at players in this demo. Unless you have wallhacks to watch a wallhacking demo, I would suggest you leave it to the people who do have them. You may seem slightly less retarded next time.

As far as your opinions on the committee go, I doubt you have the slightest idea what our actual duties are. As far as the activity/inactivity of the members, most members of the committee play regularly and there are new posts on the committee boards every day. Btw there are no kids in the committee, most of us are 20 years and up.

All that aside Robbie, if you dont like the committee I would love to hear what we could do to make you happy. Should make for some awesome idiotquotes.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »
Well you know what i didnt think it looked like walls, With the view i had i couldnt see much of anything.

How? That was probably the most obvious demo I've seen..

Joystiq

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 04:46:50 PM »
BLACK PEOPLE [KKK]BLACK PEOPLE [KKK]
N1GG3RS

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 06:19:47 PM by jitspoe »

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 04:55:39 PM »
How? That was probably the most obvious demo I've seen..

Well maybe because half the screen had a huge gun in the way, and that i do not have wall hacks to watch it with, so all i could see is him plowing pub newbs

BLACK PEOPLE [KKK]BLACK PEOPLE [KKK]
N1GG3RS

For some reason i think this is nick123, Wow gj use a fake name and make racist post gj i hope you get perma-banned. Lmfao and if this is joystiq get a life and include what i said about nick123

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
Well maybe because half the screen had a huge gun in the way, and that i do not have wall hacks to watch it with, so all i could see is him plowing pub newbs
And all I could see was wallhacks :).

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »

Robbie,

I'm glad you think us committee members are kids. It allows us to make mistakes and blame it on our inexperience. As for the big gun in the way, the demo was recorded that way to get a better perspective as to what he is looking at as opposed to being 10 feet behind him. If you can not tell he is wall hacking then you have some issues that most of us are unaware of. I do not use an older build with ZGH to check obvious catches like this. Do you assume he is just that good to know exactly where to shoot every time to kill a PUB NEWB. We all know they are unpredictable unlike the same people we match over and over on a regular basis. The funny thing here being is that regardless of what YOU think the COMMITTEE made a decision. You, like my kids, have to just deal with that decision.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »
Robbie,

I'm glad you think us committee members are kids. It allows us to make mistakes and blame it on our inexperience. As for the big gun in the way, the demo was recorded that way to get a better perspective as to what he is looking at as opposed to being 10 feet behind him. If you can not tell he is wall hacking then you have some issues that most of us are unaware of. I do not use an older build with ZGH to check obvious catches like this. Do you assume he is just that good to know exactly where to shoot every time to kill a PUB NEWB. We all know they are unpredictable unlike the same people we match over and over on a regular basis. The funny thing here being is that regardless of what YOU think the COMMITTEE made a decision. You, like my kids, have to just deal with that decision.

Flip you are one of the few committee members i really respect, You gave me a really good answer, not "WoW KidZ R s0 stUpId LiKe RobBBieEZ guY JusT be Quietz We Doez Whatz we WanteZ" and you are not who i was directing my post about the committee to in anyway, And thanks for the information

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 09:13:06 PM »
Busted again.

IP: 70.53.160.20 = bas5-quebec14-1177919508.dsl.bell.ca

DPLogin ID: 69267

256 days unless he comes clean.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 10:17:13 PM »
Really? didn't see this one coming... Ohhh well... doesn't really play anymore anyways. Still love the guy

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
completely saw this coming. he's quite obvious with it.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 04:08:34 PM »
Wait you still play? ohh wait no you don't... sorry .. He doesn't really play much either but he probably just got bored and used it when i wasnt with him.

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
LOL. What is your motive for attacking me here?  I played vs him less than a week ago.  He sat fd on airtime and poked his head out whenever someone went over mid. One balled every time.  It was pretty obvious.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 04:46:26 PM »
Ya, he made it quite obvious whenever we played you guys on wobluda.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »
What are you talking about? haha you guys are just bad on wobluda.. don't need wall hacks for that map.. just spray over mid.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 04:49:48 PM »
Considering he never went to mid, I don't see how that is relevant.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2010, 04:56:27 PM »
ohhk because you know where he is at all times. k ohh wait... or do you?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2010, 06:59:55 PM »
You must be chris123/Fluke's cousin.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »
At least he isn't denying it this time.