Author Topic: Cheat Detected: -s2k.SuKO-RU  (Read 8713 times)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat Detected: -s2k.SuKO-RU
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »
ahah lil kiddo wouldnt gimme his demos when i knew it.

what do people usually say . . still cant play for excrement even with cheats!

you would think that kids would actually be good if they hacked.

Actually Amidoxz is a very skilled and consistant player. I don't know who you guys are, but if you are in any active clan in the matching scene, we have beaten you consistantly. Amidoxz is an idiot for hacking, but very skilled without them. Most likely better than either of you.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »
you would think that kids would actually be good if they hacked.

still cant play for excrement even with cheats!

we never used them against any decent teams.

SuKO-RU

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »
What's funny, eMo, is that I actually did give that demo to MyeRs, and he watched it.

And still, EVEN FUNNIER, he found nothing.  Know why?  Because I don't need to use hacks to beat you.

Aside from that, weren't you the one saying "I can see you watching me through the walls"?  It takes a pure bred idiot to say something like that.

Sonix... who are you?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
Sonix is weezy.

And circa: amidoxz gave me the demo telling me to give it to you, I guess I forgot. But I watched the demo to find nothing as amidoxz stated. So I do agree with henrod that amidozx is a good player, I have clanned with him before. He tried out hacks, got banned and is waiting his ban time out. He made the mistake, but unlike others he isn't crying about it so let him be and spend your time laughing at the idiots like chris123.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »
Yessir, just followed the instructions.
Ok, just so I'm 100% clear:

You made all of the modified maps you used yourself.  You didn't get any files from anybody else?

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
i dont believe any of these newbies that say they only used the hack once or a few times. thats bull. they probably used it until the day they got banned. and umm yea i disagree with you there henrod.

SuKO-RU

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
Yes, jitspoe, that's right.  I only messed with a few maps and, like I said, deleted them after a few days.

Weezy, it's not up to you to tell me what I did and did not do.  You don't know me, you don't talk to me, you just play a game that I happen to play.  If I had any respect for you or your opinion, I would have asked for it.  So, based off of that statement, how about you leave this thread alone because for starters, you have no business posting in it as it has nothing to do with you.  Secondly, all you do is cause flamefest after flamefest when you post your highly unvalued two cents in threads like these.  Do everyone a favor and go do something other than troll the forums while you wait for YOUR ban to expire.