Author Topic: Cheat detected: ]AnX[L!nk  (Read 5483 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat detected: ]AnX[L!nk
« on: August 16, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »
Name used: ]AnX[L!nk

IP: 71.194.187.50 = c-71-194-187-50.hsd1.il.comcast.net

DPLogin ID: 25641

64 days unless he comes clean.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
Re: Cheat detected: ]AnX[L!nk
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »
comcast.net err i use verison

sean123

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
<RoBiNHooD> Local host: pool-74-97-235-126.aubnin.fios.verizon.net (74.97.235.126)

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 09:47:24 PM »
so you change the ip and im still banned?? why when that isnt my ip u just change the ip and im still banned for no reason.. wtf is up?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »
Because it detects on your dplogin account. It doesn't matter what IP you used at the time.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »
so you change the ip and im still banned?? why when that isnt my ip u just change the ip and im still banned for no reason.. wtf is up?

Jitspoe isn't dumb.....

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »
but thats not my ip i never used that ip

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
ok, just forget the ip... He caught your dplogin id hacking.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »
=(  Bye Bye Link.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
Its good that he was caught I guess, If he hacked ofc, BUT in the last week I've seen a good quarter of our Matching scene depleted due to hacks or Multis.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
Its good that he was caught I guess, If he hacked ofc, BUT in the last week I've seen a good quarter of our Matching scene depleted due to hacks or Multis.

It's true, but are hackers missed in matches?
The match scene people are being banned but at least it's for a worthy cause  :-\

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »
For a worthy cause true, Am I for hacking not at all, but have you tried finding a match? Extremely hard to find one. Something tells me theres more bans to come.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »
Yes thats why I replied, I agree on you that we lost half of the people that actually match, but there is no1 else to blame but themselves.

-idias

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 03:56:26 PM »
allright i cheated but really that isnt my ip

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 09:18:10 PM »
If it'snot your ip then why do you care which one is blocked?

Mays...

I've said this quite often but the clan scene will never be anything but a bunch of the same people creating the same clans under a different name or a bunch of clans made up of the multis they have. Unless some of the clan players will take a chance on some of the noobs and give them a chance to learn and play you will never have anything but the same ol people or ones like nick123 and navy who feel the need to cheat to be "part of the group". Why don't some of you star fresh teams with some of these newbs who are desperately wanting to find some players who are willing to stay together to become good.

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »

Mays...

I've said this quite often but the clan scene will never be anything but a bunch of the same people creating the same clans under a different name or a bunch of clans made up of the multis they have. Unless some of the clan players will take a chance on some of the noobs and give them a chance to learn and play you will never have anything but the same ol people or ones like nick123 and navy who feel the need to cheat to be "part of the group". Why don't some of you star fresh teams with some of these newbs who are desperately wanting to find some players who are willing to stay together to become good.
people just dont care about the noobs...

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »

Mays...

Thats what im trying to do with Insignia. Except we have some good players, and some bad players. What were trying to do is raise the badder players to the good players ability, and when the good players feel they have improved or want to move on, they can go join a greater clan than Insignia

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
and this post is about me not random bs about different players and clans talk somewhere else

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
Yeah guys don't get link all pissy. This is his hacking thread so that everyone knows how he hacked. So unless this is about him hacking, I wouldn't say anything lest he verbally berate you on the forums. Did I say hack yet? Cause I just want everyone to remember that this is about LINK HACKING. Can't really say its a surprise. The guys who talk big and constantly lose are more tempted to show that they don't suck, some resort to hacking as in this case. Enjoy your ban. Hope this was on topic enough for you.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 06:56:08 PM »
always talk smart henrod anyways that was the first time i hacked in the about 4-5 years that i have played yet my ban time still hasnt gone down even though i pmed jitspoe 3-5 days ago.. ill be waiting