Author Topic: Shk demo request  (Read 4192 times)

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
Shk demo request
« on: October 16, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »
Sunday October 17, 2009 er33t mach 1 at 1:20am.  Since he told me to post it here.

Side note.  We are scared after they just left and ff'd the match when we put on rugged country?  HYPOCRITICAL DP BUNDLES OF TWIGS!

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Shk demo request
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »

atmays

• Autococker

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
haha shk u shud of joined by club by not giving demo.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »
He's obviously a lot smarter than you.  Lemme quote that post for you in the committee thread, I'm sure we'll treat it nicely.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »
http://rapidshare.com/files/294247932/_eR33t-Gaming_match1_20091017_001356_3_prolandr.dm2.html

This is getting annoying

well then maybe idiots should just start agreeing to send it via IRC, personally I'm getting tired of seeing these threads show up just because people refuse to use an easier method.

RiMiNi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 06:22:03 PM »
well then maybe idiots should just start agreeing to send it via IRC, personally I'm getting tired of seeing these threads show up just because people refuse to use an easier method.

Not that I don't agree with you, but why does it bother you so much? I mean it's not like you're forced to read these threads...

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Not that I don't agree with you, but why does it bother you so much? I mean it's not like you're forced to read these threads...

it shows up with my new thread posts and i click them so i know when new posts come up as opposed to just letting them all build up. so everytime one of these is posted i click to the cheater reports and bans section so i can possibly see something meaningful.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 10:03:03 AM »
"Mark all forums read" is a handy button.
In other news, shockwave may just think that he isn't serious. He wants a formal request via the forums so that he knows it isn't a joke.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 01:15:29 PM »
Skitzo: Basically, ingame alot of people say LOLZ UR HACKING. So by saying 'post on forums' you ensure they really would like to see your demo, and think you could be hacking. This section of the forums is for ' Cheater Reports and bans '. So this is considered a report by requesting a demo on an asumption of a player cheating. If you don't like seeing it then simply don't look at it. Sometimes it is overdone; but, it is on of the only ways to get demo's. Before everyone goes ' Well shockwave does it everyday ' notice alot of the people he's reported actually have gotten banned shortly after? Not everyone but alot. So these threads can help aswell as be excessive but you don't have to look at them.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:56:03 PM by MyeRs »

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 04:44:15 PM »
' Cheater Requests and bans '

Cheater Reports* and Bans

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »
notice alot of the people he's reported actually have gotten banned shortly after? Not everyone but alot. So these threads can help aswell as be excessive but you don't have to look at them.

who has gotten banned that hes reported? i cant think of any.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »
i agree with atmays, shock started this all

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
Regardless of who started it, skitzo is right. It does get annoying. This section should be dedicated to actual proof of people cheating, not to request a demo. A demo should be requested via IRC and then if the person requesting the demo still thinks cheats were involved it should be posted in the issues for the committee section for an official review. Maybe we should create a set of rules such as.... if after a match a team suspects the other (or a certain member) of cheating, they contact a committee member via IRC and have the committee ember retrieve the suspected cheaters demo and review it. They can report their findings to the accusers if no cheats were believed in use or turn the demo in for a review if they find it suspicious. That way the accusers are satisfied, the suspected player only deals with people with no reason to GET them banned. This then could be the basis for getting banned for a week or so for not providing demos upon request from the committee that everyone seems to want.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »
Don't make us do more work....  oh well.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »
You were the ones who wanted to be in the committee. You had the chance to leave the Committee, Cameron. But you didn't, so don't go complaining about "more work" when you wanted that position.

vLaD

• Autococker

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 12:34:59 AM »
You were the ones who wanted to be in the committee. You had the chance to leave the Committee, Cameron. But you didn't, so don't go complaining about "more work" when you wanted that position.

Yeah Cameron lyk wTf?