Author Topic: Cheat Detected: CheMiCaL / VaNity  (Read 20567 times)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat detected: VaNity
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »
Ok so which of these statements is true?
i could understand if it was ratbot bcuase i had that fo urban terror and maybe thatswhat u detected..?

So you clearly state you have a ratbot and then magically the next day...

i dont no what cheat he detected lol becuaseif it was the ratbot i jut serched it on google LOL

Any more attempts to deny the fact that you were hacking before you break down and admit it? Sick name BTW, you're totally gangster.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 03:37:50 AM »
Vanity just admit it, saves everyone time ty.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 07:09:56 AM »
Sick name BTW, you're totally gangster.
Have you noticed the 123 conspiracy theory?

Vanity, we know you hack. You know you hack. How about providing the demos of our shazz22 match awhile back when you played with toon. I knew this was on its way as did a lot of other people. The question now is who ends up with the distribution ban? You or one of the other people you roll with that also has the same hack? I doubt all of you just thought to google it yourself. Another good question is..... Are you going to stick around after your ban time is over? Are you going to attempt not to suck or will you just end up doing what the rest of them do (find something else to give you an advantage because you feel the need to be liked somewhere).

Edited due to the overbearing messages received about me being insensitive. I'll try to take peoples feelings into more consideration before I post. Please understand that when I use such comments it is because those that I am addressing have acted twice as bad towards me and others on numerous occasions. Yes you can use the argument that I am in my 30's or that I should be the better man. You could also say that I'm being no better or that I should find a more gentle way to deal with people like this. My thoughts are similar to that but I look at it as these ideas have already failed since they do what they do. It is a sense of values be it a video game, a shortcut for school work, job related to cut cost or simple integrity. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 09:49:43 AM by flip »

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
areu saying that u think iwall hacked?

becuase i never did ,only had a ratbot and didnt no how to use it so i asked nick123 and he wouldnt help me so i deleated it. and ask him i goggled it an i downloaded it from a game forum...

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
and there is alot more ppl too ban i can tell u that.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »
and henrod dont comment on names untill u look at urs

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
Don't bag Henrys name, much better than yours.

* Cameron glares at the hacker.  I've accused you of these things before, its quite obvious that you did, especially when I'm well hidden and you line straight at me.  Get your ass moving, I want a double double ban time if people just keep going on like this on the forums.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »
How about a perm ban.  Sure would clean up the place....

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
How about a perm ban.  Sure would clean up the place....
They don't like the idea. Every time they vote for a ban length I say "well if you won't agree to a lifetime then I guess (insert time here). No one else apparently supports this idea.

areu saying that u think iwall hacked?

becuase i never did ,only had a ratbot and didnt no how to use it so i asked nick123 and he wouldnt help me so i deleated it. and ask him i goggled it an i downloaded it from a game forum...

I'm saying you use a ratbot. You did not just download it to TRY to use it. You DID use it and on a regular basis. Saying you never used it is very funny at this point. I know you used it and you know you used it. Why lie? Makes you look like more of an idiot. I think I'll look through my folders and dig out that shazz22 match demo of you and toon using the ratbot. We can let everyone see your amazing skill with a pgp. What really confuses me is how people like you play the game, end up using modified content or a hack of some sort and expect people not to notice how good you got over night. Seriously, do any of you ever think about stuff before you act? I'm pretty sure that since you were using a ratbot you were using modified maps as well. You got caught on the ratbot (makes one offense) when you get caught for the modded maps it just lengthens your ban time even longer. I would go ahead and just be open and honest to jits about the advantages you were using. It can only help you at this point.

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »
USE THE FRIGGEN SPELLCHECK VANITY! I couldn't understand anything of what you were saying. And wow... who uses modded maps? And I never played with you vanity, but I trust flip more than you.

I say he's guilty.
I feel like the jury now :/

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »
And wow... who uses modded maps?

You would be suprised how many....

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »
Why would people use hacks like that? I mean seriously, it's an online game...

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »
flip shut up bro i never used ratbot i couldnt work it even ask fluke u dumb roostersniffer

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »
and btw i was in my privet server whe i used i

so ppl who think they cn hack in there privet server u cant according to these people.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »
i will notget cought for modded maps becuase i dont got them u reject. and aiming isnt hard maybe if u were actually good enough u would see.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 08:51:29 PM »
and honestly i don't care i got banned from an on-line game its not the first just another reason to tell people not to play this game. compleat bullexcrement. was about ready to quit to game gets old of the same clans and same people.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 08:53:59 PM »
i am confused, first you say you never hacked, then you say its a ratbot from urban terror, then you say it doesnt work, then you say it was only in a private server. and dont post more then once, use the modify button. and from what i read and your story changing is that you used it 24/7 in pubs in matches, anywhere you played

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »
was about ready to quit to game gets old of the same clans and same people.

Good. Leave. You don't have to post in here any more since you're quitting the game anyways. You're typical.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »
flip shut up bro i never used ratbot i couldnt work it even ask fluke u dumb roostersniffer

and btw i was in my privet server whe i used i

so ppl who think they cn hack in there privet server u cant according to these people.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 02:56:46 AM »
Oh, you probably set up the server wrong, or you were on a server that we know about.  We know about specific ones, probably the one you were on.  Remember, to make it a private server to play hacks on with, you need to enable sv_(insert something stupid here) to make it undetectable.