Author Topic: Someone thinks they're smart.  (Read 4700 times)

JiGSaW

• Autococker
Someone thinks they're smart.
« on: September 16, 2009, 08:00:59 AM »
Alright so Homingbullet is banned or whatever right?  Well didn't we find out that he is Silentthreat now trying to still play?  After we called him out on that, Silentthreat disappeared, too bad Homing is too stupid to change anything on mirc.

So I guess vlad is letting homing use his account to play, because i'm sure it was homing getting his ass handed to him last night when we played.

silentthreat is Vince123@c-24-10-48-35.hsd1.ca.comcast.net * Vince

vlad is Vince123@c-24-10-48-35.hsd1.ca.comcast.net * Vince
vlad is logged in as silentthreat

Lmao.

homingbullet[dpbvlad@c-24-10-96-78.hsd1.ca.comcast.net] has joined #team_cc

^ that ip is literally from about 2 years ago, thanks to dystro.  So obviously it changed a little.  Which you can clearly see, they've been using eachothers accounts for awhile now.

OH darn THEY'RE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE THAT MUST MEAN THERES AN EXCEPTION.  haha psyche good luck being banned longer homing.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: Someone thinks they're smart.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:50 AM »
haha psyche good luck being banned longer homing.

I'm having trouble with this sentence. Just trying to understand correctly, really.

Are you saying good luck being banned longer while doing some homing (whatever homing is)?
...or are you saying good luck being banned longer while you are at home?
...or did you mean to say "homey" or "homie" and be all cool like?

Just trying to understand.
Not making fun or causing trouble or trying to point out that you probably thought you're entire life that all the cool people were saying "homing" when they were really saying "homey/homie" or that you may have inadvertently mispeeled the correct usage but it passed the speel checker so you didn't realize it.

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 10:08:01 AM »
homing =  short for homing bullet (his screen name)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:34:48 AM »
i c thar

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »
Vlad was obviously mowing the lawn.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 01:54:52 PM »
I'm having trouble with this sentence. Just trying to understand correctly, really.

Are you saying good luck being banned longer while doing some homing (whatever homing is)?
...or are you saying good luck being banned longer while you are at home?
...or did you mean to say "homey" or "homie" and be all cool like?

Just trying to understand.
Not making fun or causing trouble or trying to point out that you probably thought you're entire life that all the cool people were saying "homing" when they were really saying "homey/homie" or that you may have inadvertently mispeeled the correct usage but it passed the speel checker so you didn't realize it.

LOL.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 08:56:53 PM »
jigsaw do me a favor and take that stick that is sticking out of your rear end. please!!! for the sake of humanity ? ? ?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »
btw jigsaw silent threat and homing our my brothers. go get a life.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:01 AM »
LMAO!  

HomingBullet who are you trying to fool?  You act like I can't tell that you're on vlads name right now, and have been using his account to play against us.  You're not smart at all.

Pathetic.

Edit: Is that all you kids can say nowadays?  GO GET A LIFE MAN IM SITTING ON MY COMPUTER DOING THE SAME THING AS YOU BUT GO GET A LIFE MAN I'LL STAY. 

Plus, you type like you're a 7 year old, we all know vlad can kind of type decent.

Take a break from your computer HomingBullet, don't you have a wife and a kid, and yet you're still floating around here lying to everyone who knows you're silentthreat, time to beerbong some bleach homing.

ph3n1x

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 08:22:21 AM »
ROOOOOOOOOOOFL you merry american kids (vlad+homingchildet) why you thinksed committee can`t detect. u both suck sometimes rooster and mom cannot detect cause she likes my rooster;)

TIme for you to go back where you came from - see ya in a week.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:43:53 AM by KnacK »

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 09:51:22 AM »
btw jigsaw silent threat and homing our my brothers. go get a life.

never mind forgot thats my in law.

the plot thickenssssss. Were not idiots homing and vlad's not this annoying and sloppy

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »
OR yall can get on vent and tell vLAD that hes homing. I think that would be the best way to do it.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »
you guys are so stupid its funny LOL. and that internet ip u had from 2 years ago jigsaw do u realize imoved 3x in the last 2 years LMFAO oh and my ips the same hahahahaha what a dumbintercourse. why dont u guys run vlads ip and mine and u will see whos vlad and whos me. incase u dont no jigsaw occasionally i do go to vlads house and when i did i logged in as homing on his mirc. so obviously it would say homingbullet and vlads internet ip. or vlad could have came to my house and played from his computer i dont know lol but no idont use his accout since hes active in dp. comcast's ip never changes much every single person living in sacramento can look like me if hey have comcast cause ips would be so close

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 05:03:02 PM »
LMFAO it so intercoursein funny i dont have the words to explain how stupid you are jigsaw LOL these posts are all vlad u dumb idiot hahahahahahahahaha. no joke your one mentally sick kid. LMFAO jigsaw your telling me to get a life LOL i live my life ROFL u cant get off this game or the rooster u like em both that much. look how many posts u got in comparrison to me lol i dont sit on the forums posting anything and everything LOL darn bro parents be dropping you way to much on that sick head of yours.

and emo thats really vlad i dont no how to prove it but run the ips will you?

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 06:15:03 PM »
u cant get off this game

says the guy who plays private servers seriously.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 08:06:04 PM »
says the guy who plays private servers seriously.

He played cause I had them up. Vlad had one for bout a week. Hardly played on them.