Author Topic: Cheat Detected: WEEZY  (Read 3915 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: WEEZY
« on: October 11, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
Names used:
WEEZY
imdabest

IP: 99.190.131.23 = 99-190-131-23.lightspeed.austtx.sbcglobal.net

DPLogin ID: 5063

Previous ban: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16853.0

(32 + 16) * 2 = 96 days unless he comes clean.

SKEET

• VM-68
Re: Cheat Detected: WEEZY
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »
how did it take so long for him to finally get caught, but at least it finally happened.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »
dayummmm weezy brah. DAYUMMM. Let me guess, dp is dead so you wanted to hack. You only used it recently cause the game died. RYTE?

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »
This is obviously some sort of mistake. Weezy is undoubtedly the best player to have ever played dp, why would he hack? I'm calling bs on Jitspoe and the committee and the forums and the communnity and the Internet as a whole. I expect a massive public apology and a parade in Weezy's honor before this is over.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:51:27 PM »
"umm i didnt get banned for walls or aimbot. soo NICE TRY" -Weezy

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 11:43:49 PM »
Modded content clearly doesn't fall into the category of cheating.  I CAN SEE THE PINK GUY FIRST BUT HAVE NO ADVANTAGE WHAT SO EVER!

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 01:46:11 AM »
"Topic: Cheat Detected: WEEZY "

WeeZy

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »
how did it take so long for him to finally get caught, but at least it finally happened.

lmfao
ur so stupid skeet its so funny. http://www.ferris.edu/foundation/FFnews/summer06/jamesearljones.jpg
i have one modded map for less then a week. i got caught so quick was because it was from darkness pack from like 2 years ago. i was aware it was detectable and that i would be getting banned soon. i couldnt even find any more maps. lol trust me i asked around. so i used it in like a 1v1 just to piss someone off and like 4 matches. u can check the count or watever to see how many times i used it. estupid

dayummmm weezy brah. DAYUMMM. Let me guess, dp is dead so you wanted to hack. You only used it recently cause the game died. RYTE?

yea bra howd u kno. this game is pretty dead. i figured id take a break. see you in 3 months.

This is obviously some sort of mistake. Weezy is undoubtedly the best player to have ever played dp, why would he hack? I'm calling bs on Jitspoe and the committee and the forums and the communnity and the Internet as a whole. I expect a massive public apology and a parade in Weezy's honor before this is over.

haha i think this guy hates me. just for the record, that name is a joke to piss off anyone that takes offense to it. lol i know im not the best. 

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
its what i get??? i planned for this to happen  jackazz. this game is so boring. all the fun people to play have quit. only team to play that is relatively fun was vita and ethugz but they both died. got tired of raping s2k and method. 

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »
Actually ethugz is up and running strong!>!>!>!>!>!