Author Topic: Story of Real Fight  (Read 10441 times)

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
Story of Real Fight
« on: October 15, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »
hi, my name gohan and this is story from real fight.
i come in party, then i drunken 2-3 small beer. i have seen muscle man with metal leather jacked. i wanted to take his girl then he said wow no it is my girl!!! i didn`t want fight so i said wow you can have that cute looking girl. but he wanted to knock me. you imagine atm? i have beer drunk, and he have drunk cola/pepsi, me not sure. i wanted leave house then he comes behind me with big kitchen knife like scary movie knife!! wow me thoughted i haved beer now i strong like kingkong, i fighted very good but he stick knife into my feed but idc i just knocked, he was knife and me just hand!! then he was bloody and after he was hospital and i have intercourse his girl.

believe or not np.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
Re: Story of Real Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »
Translation:

Hi, my name is Gohan and this is a true story.

I went to a LANparty, and chugged the neck of a beer. I see the coolest guy there bragging about his metal leather shroud yu gi oh card. My confidence was high so I told him to to give me his card. He says to me "Wow, no its my card, we can battle for it". I didn't want to battle because I had only brought my B deck to the LANparty. He however, still wanted to battle me. You imagine ass to mouth? I'm buzzed, and he has a sugar high from his mountain dew. I'm a little female dog so I try to run, but he sneaks up on me with his dad's machete he got from a Lord of the Rings replica store. Wow, we roll around on the grass for a 3 minutes until I rolled onto the cement and scraped my arm, but I didn't cry, I just put a band-aid on it. He however accidentally ripped three of his nose rings out and he was bleeding. His mom came and picked him up right away and I found his card laying in the grass.

Believe it or not, no problem.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:31:10 PM »
THAT WAS THE BEST INTERPRETATION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10 interwebs

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »
How does one get stabbed in the "feed?"

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 12:13:36 AM »
Translation:

Hi, my name is Gohan and this is a true story.

I went to a LANparty, and chugged the neck of a beer. I see the coolest guy there bragging about his metal leather shroud yu gi oh card. My confidence was high so I told him to to give me his card. He says to me "Wow, no its my card, we can battle for it". I didn't want to battle because I had only brought my B deck to the LANparty. He however, still wanted to battle me. You imagine ass to mouth? I'm buzzed, and he has a sugar high from his mountain dew. I'm a little female dog so I try to run, but he sneaks up on me with his dad's machete he got from a Lord of the Rings replica store. Wow, we roll around on the grass for a 3 minutes until I rolled onto the cement and scraped my arm, but I didn't cry, I just put a band-aid on it. He however accidentally ripped three of his nose rings out and he was bleeding. His mom came and picked him up right away and I found his card laying in the grass.

Believe it or not, no problem.

That was awesome!

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 02:19:42 AM »
I believe you.

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 03:58:51 AM »
How does one get stabbed in the "feed?"

it was real fight not like you in counterstrike online, you never have go to party how you know what alcohol is and real fights

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 11:34:43 AM »
<3 nightryder

Holo

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
this thread made my day. ty.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 07:44:21 PM »
That was seriously the best translation for anything I've seen before. Ever considered becoming a paid translator? ;D

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »
it was real fight not like you in counterstrike online, you never have go to party how you know what alcohol is and real fights
You're right, I have no idea what alcohol is.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 10:15:57 PM »
Best band in the world...they did real fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi0o-cRZOFg

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »
No one answered my question yet, how does one get stabbed in the "feed," I don't even know what that is.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 12:19:09 AM »
No one answered my question yet, how does one get stabbed in the "feed," I don't even know what that is.

I googled it and nothing.

Ask nightryder he's probably got a good translation and meaning for it.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 05:47:31 AM »

Im sure he wanted to say feet but he s hungar =/

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »
rofel spook you merry nolifer get sunlight! it fault when i said feed, i thoughted feet and you knowed it don`t acting cool you isnt cool irl!

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »
Best english forever!

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »
I'll be a true American and say all hungarians are as stupid as gohan.

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 04:50:17 AM »
THAT WAS THE BEST INTERPRETATION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10 interwebs

what are you laughing at fat schnittel? your woman is much fatter than yoa, 50 years play games and ye laugh on i?WHATS WITH YOU SCHMACKY? GROW UP. geh werkzeug und da mit deine Frau in Kuhelschrank gehen bitte. Ich gehe jetzt nach Verein ') tschau