Author Topic: QeHs 3v3 Cup - An excellent tournament overall.  (Read 2039 times)

magalhaes

• Autococker
QeHs 3v3 Cup - An excellent tournament overall.
« on: October 17, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »
Hello, the cup just finished! It took something like 4 hours to finish it. I expected to finish it with 3 hours. There are several reasons why the tournament got delayed so much. Of course, there were factors, which I expected (like someone having to leave computer for some smaller amount of time). But, the DP community managed to impress me once again. Firstly, when you enter something (like a dancing class or a cooking class or something like that) you have interest to that (like you want to impress them ladies with your moves or you want to cook something else than pasta) therefore you try to gather info about that specific thing (class). Like how much is the course and what time and excrement like that. Now, when you enter a dp tournament you read rules? No. Ij wasted 20 minutes by arguing their opponents to play a map that wasn't in the maplist (pbcup_pforest), then they cried how merry tournament this was for 5 minutes. Yeah, you guys are idiots.

Lets continue with negative feedback from the tournament :). Reaver is a mothermeddling retard.

Anywho, here are the final results:
1      [kuc]     
2     vF        
3     [q]        
4     Ij        
5     lawl        
6     eX    
7     OVP    
8     Veeb    

Well played everybody! I would like to thank every player (except some Ij members and Reaver) for good sportmanship and well played matches.

Although this post is probably full of negativity I actually found this tournament to be very successful. People were interested and that is my goal.

Maplist? Whine as much as you want. The next tournament will probably have another 'merry' maplist. Playing in a tournament - playing 6 matches in a row? No, that is not the case. If you want to have a maplist consisting of maps like shazam22, ...<insert common match map here>..., castle1 every tournament, then you shouldn't join at all..

Tournament? Deciding who is best at that specific day? Heh, you can probably find that out much more easily, just get 2 best clans and tell them to make a conventional match. 1hour and done. What I understand from the word tournament is bringing something else to dp's every day life, something hopefully fun (playing on maps you don't play everyday can be fun)..

Ok. Did I already say reaver is an idiot? No I did not, I said he is a retard earlier, please, lets be precise.

Now, any ideas towards next tournament? I understand most of dp's community are such partyboys that they party every friday and saturday so the next tournament will be on a sunday. (i can play dp on saturday because i am not a kitty, i dont have to party 2 days in a row, i party on friday, but i party good). Map ideas?

blaa.

lekky

• Autococker
Re: QeHs 3v3 Cup - An excellent tournament overall.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »
I <3 you xx

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 03:08:01 AM »
Cup was pretty good all in all, pretty exhausting but very entertainfull and intense. Congratz to all teams and see you on the next cup.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 03:51:30 AM »
so everybody let their b-team play?  or how else could [kuc] have won?  ;)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:23 AM »
We also played with b-team with me and Zim.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 05:38:20 AM »
Very nicely written ;). Um, I'm just a bit dissapointed that I couldn't play cause that time.. I didn't expect that there will be a concert at this time. Anyway I played just a half of first map (but I managed to f**k it in that short time - capped on me twice :P) against .Ij. They were a bit demented at the start when eliminating maps but then it was ok..
Even when I played so shortly I find it as a nice tourney and I hope it will continue ;).

Dave

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »
congratulions [kuc] ;) best euro clan atm