Author Topic: Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred  (Read 13947 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred
« on: December 04, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »
Names used:
dontbescurred
DONT BE SCURRED

IP: 174.48.132.12 = c-174-48-132-12.hsd1.fl.comcast.net

DPLogin ID: 21893

128 day ban unless he comes clean.

Previous ban: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=8111

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »
confirmed

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »
is this a joke? did u seriously ban me for zgh which it says why im banned for? u defintily didnt detect anything and if u got proof that u detected me using something plz show me bcuz if not ur obviously banning off of assumptions that all these ppl have made which is just retarded

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
This never touched the committee. gg.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:56 PM »
zgh is what you last hacked with. He added this ban to the previous ban, thus that explanation.

And it was the detection system, therefore you have it backwards. Jitspoe doesn't prove what the detection caught, you have to prove what you hacked to jitspoe (that is if you want a lighter ban).

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »
yea so ur saying jitspoe system defintiyl detected somethin? and if i didnt hack then what can i possibly show him? its basically lose-lose situation.

all im asking for is jitspoe show me somethin that shows i hacked

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »
sigh, if your gonna give him your hacks, then do it. Quit denying it. I hate to bring up everyone else, but this is the same type of denial that came from homingbullet, weezy, nick123, etc, etc, you get the picture. Almost every single person denies it at first, and it's gotten very annoying, so I(we) won't care that you want proof...

Everyone seems to go through these stages, its written in the hacking handbook or something...

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »
Almost every single person denies it at first, and it's gotten very annoying, so I(we) won't care that you want proof...

Everyone seems to go through these stages, its written in the hacking handbook or something...

I didn't, I must be a rebel or something.

@Nahlij: take the ban and quit crying.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 08:41:16 PM »
ok u guys can shut up im not talkin to any of u bcuz u dont anythin about what was detected.

jitspoe: was this ban from me not giving up the demo from before?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »
What makes you think I 'don't anything'? No, it wasn't from your demo, that thread was closed because you had been clearly detected, so the demo is unnecessary now.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »
its sad because i havent been detected and wat makes u act so asure when u kno just as much as everyone else in dp2, plz xplain?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »
its sad because i havent been detected

Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »
Ok guys there is no reason to antagonize eachother. Nahlij the committee had nothing to do with this ban. Although we had reached a decision on our recommendation to Jitspoe about your refusal to give up demos, this has nothing to do with that. You were detected by Jitspoe's cheat detection system. Jitspoe no longer says what people are banned for when he bans based on detection so that people will give up ALL their hacks, not just the ones they were caught for. Thats why he doesn't tell you what you were caught for, you have to tell him. That is all the information I can give you. Please let the committee know if there is anything we can do to facilitate you in getting your hacks to Jitspoe. I know it may be difficult considering you have no email, no chat clients other than irc, and you don't know how to upload via a website.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »
Cheat and/or modded content detected again.  256 days unless he comes clean.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:01 PM »
dude theres no way i hacked...i havent matched ever since i got unbanned bcuz i ddnt have a clan and i just recently joined Ij bcuz i was going to start matching again.

i cant even defend myself... what am i suppose to do bro theres not even a way i can prove myself innocent...

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »
imho i just don't think that he would hack right after being banned.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:45:10 AM by vLaD »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 10:44:31 PM »
If you are banned for hacking, speedcheating, modified content (basically anything else) then do the following:

1. Uninstall/Delete the program, if any, that you downloaded to cheat.
2. Uninstall and delete any Paintball2 related folders from your computer. (even your personal config's, etc.)
3. When you are able to play again, download the current version of Paintball 2.

If you hack with any methods, there are possibilities that the hack changed your Paintball 2 files. If you try to play after your ban, and the hacked files are still there, there is a possibility that you will be banned for the same thing. The only safe way to make sure you are not banned again is to get rid of any files related to Paintball 2 on your computer, then do a clean reinstall of PB2

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 10:49:30 PM »
yea i did delete paintball when i got banned last time bcuz i thought i was going to quit and not come back since it was such a long time but then i decided i wanted to keep playing so i reinstalled it and played again so i basically do everything on those 3 steps.

i culdnt hav been possibly banned from a detection on someone else rite since "my" name came up? i just dont understand why i wud get detected...

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 11:42:00 PM »
wowwwwwww sooo dumbbb! i get home from work to this, its funny i didnt know nahlij played paintball still, ever since hes been unbanned he hasnt played at all actually. makes me laugh how jewsu has so much to say when no1 was talking to him. dont even talk on here anymore nahlij message jitspoe personally and talk to him cause i think you guys can figure out whats going on. but i know for a fact nahlij did not hack

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 09:56:30 AM »
lmao he just rejoined dp and then gets banned i think something is stuck on his account from his last ban that he couldnt/ didnt fully get rid of. I feel like this is a mistake.