Author Topic: I HAVE a global login account.  (Read 983 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
I HAVE a global login account.
« on: December 23, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
Every time I get on to Paintball, I have auto login, and it logs me in with no problems at all. However, when enter certain servers, it will kick me and lie, saying that I don't have a global login account. Why does it do that? I am clearly logged into my username, and clearly have a global login account. Why? I know my name displays my clan (which I really don't care, but could this have anything to do with it? I don't think so, I AM in that clan, so I'm not trying to display another clan). Same goes for my username, my nametag is my username, so is my profile, so I'm not trying to display another username. How is this happening?

The NARCISM jump server refuses me because "I don't have a global login account", nobody would've kicked me from that server, I know that's not the problem. Also, EVERY TIME someone says: "want to play 1 on 1" I say sure, get me a server. So this other guy pulls up a server and gives me the password, once I connect to that server I type the password, and it kicks me out saying that I don't have a global login account. I'm frustrated, this happens over and over, and the poor guys who invite me must be waiting forever and I don't show up. That makes me look bad and is a huge inconvenience for them too.

I really need help resolving this issue. Sorry for sounding so angry, but I am frustrated. Thanks.

abnormal

• Autococker
Re: I HAVE a global login account.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
I think there has to be some error in your ingame logging. Idk what else could cause this problem..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: I HAVE a global login account.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »
Make sure your name is set to a name you have registered to your account.